59. Animal

Did you see the pic above?

Emara Stone

I open the door and meet the darkness.

The room is dark like I entered a black hole that emits dark vibes, something feels so different. It feels like I am walking inside a deadly cave or a lion's den. Or maybe a wolf's.

The only thing I can see in the room is the illumination refracting from the decorated lights on the windows, and Ryan's glowing eyes. The mild gold light from his eyes is looking like fire. Forest fire in the night.

"Ryan, what are you doing there in the dark?" I ask him perplexedly as I witness his silhouette standing by the window in the corner from across me. His hands are folded on his chest making his shoulder look broader like a bulldozer.

My heart thumps loudly as Ryan doesn't reply to me, he is still standing there like a mannequin and starkly staring at me. The light behind him illuminates his figure, muscular silhouette made of rigid lines and defined curves. The glow from his eyes suddenly gets brighter as the gold burns intensely in them.

I gulp down nervously as Ryan takes a dangerously slow and silent step towards me, his voice echos in the room as he commands in a thick hoarse yet chasmic voice,

"Close the door."

.

.

.

.

.

FULL SMUT SCENE IS EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON PATREON.COM/ALMOSTPSYCHO

MESSAGE ME TO GET THE LINK!

Intotal 10 extra chapters + the unexpected plot twist at the end!

Emara turning into a wolf plot available on patreon + Read this book which got banned for its mature content

Please support the artist 🙏

Also, I will update the smut chapters here on Wattpad once I reach my 10k followers goal. So stay tuned ;)