32. Redbone

Pictures are attached. Make sure your internet is turned ON ;)

 Make sure your internet is turned ON ;)

Emara Stone

Hand in hand we walk out of the restaurant which is basically sinking right now. Even it's steps are getting slant then disappearing inside the concrete. I try to balance myself as where ever I keep my foot the floor sinks. It's getting dangerous.

Suddenly muscular arms hold my waist as I was about to fall into the sinking pit. I look up to my saviour, my knight who saved me from falling into the dark abyss. Hotty smiles at me while showing his dimples. Wait!! He have DIMPLES. I want to lick those dimp-

"Youu wanttt meee tooo carrryyy youuuu." His voice sounds like an echo in my ears. Why is he saying like that? I grab his collar instantly and pull it down towards me with force. I stand on my tip of toes so that I can reach his face and lick his god damn delicious looking dimple. His smile widens which made his dimple more prominent. My tongue drills inside his dent back and forth as I hear him laughing out loud. My knight is loling.

One done another to go.

But he straighten up and push my waist down which made me stand on my feet again. What!! Boohoo. "Noottt herreee babbbyyy." His voice again echos in my head like a ringing bell. Why he is saying like that. He pecks on my already pouted lips and lifts me of from the chasm of deadly stairs. Sudden desire pumps in me as I hold his Hercules bulky biceps. I want to bite them.

My brain has officially left my tipsy body as his cardamom and cedar scent is making my senses numb and dumb. I close my eyes and bury my nose more into his chest and sniff his smell. He *sniff* smells *sniff* soo *sniff* goooood.

Suddenly my feet land on the concrete floor, I open my eyes in distress as I no more feel his Hercules arms around me. Hotty opens his car's door and pushes me gently inside it. Even his car smells like him, I look around and observe the interior of the car. The leather work in car is in maroon color making it look highly kingly, just like him. Why didn't I noticed it before.

The other side of door opens and hotty gets seated on the drivers seat. He looks at me intensely as his eyes ran down on my body dripping with desperation. "Yourrr placceeee orr mineee?" He smirks at me sexily, his dimple again comes in my focus. I launch myself at him to complete my mission while he start the engine. I grab his collar, draw him sturdily towards me and lick his other dimple. Yasssssss.

In return he pulls my arm and thigh eagerly, literally dragging me upon him. My legs straddle him as he holds my waist greedily. He bends his face in my neck's crook and say huskily "Dooo youu wannnaaa riddeeee mee?" My chest rise and fall rapidly as I breath heavily. He leaves open mouth wet kisses on my neck, gradually shifting to my shoulder as he slides down my dress slowly.