29. Destination

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

M0therfuckerrrrrr !!!

Fucking assh0le !!

Bl00dy bastard !!!!!

Son of a bitchhhhh!!

I am going to peel Daniel's skin with my claws and will make bed sheet out of it. That fucking cockblocker, he always comes in-between my fucking plans to get laid. So many opportunities I have missed because of this dickhead. Even Dakota is agreeing with me to rip his head off his shoulders.

Stupid butthole.

I control my urges to not murder my Beta and fuck my mate, not now. I straighten up from the table and smoothen my suit and shirt as I see creases on my limited edition Gianni Versace suit. It is as expensive as an iphone.

I see shorty nervously pulling her shirt down and covering her feather soft belly which I was going to lick seconds ago if that fucktart hadn't shoved his fuckface inside my office. I should have locked the door.

I sense the extreme level of awkwardness in the room but more importantly shorty's flushed cheeks and embarrassed face didn't go unnoticed. She looks highly cute and red. But she will look more cute naked, butt naked.

A smooth smile appears on my face as I imagine her fresh red spanked ass, I mentally save it in my bucket list. I bend down to hide my smile and pick pens, files and papers from the floor. I control my facial expressions and get seated on my new leather chair. I can't wait to imprint my hand on her butt cheeks.

"Ethan you can go home now." It is very difficult to tell her to leave as there is still stiffness in my pants. She instantly walk towards the exit of the cabin. My dick twitches as I watch her hips sway, I had to grip hard the armrest of my chair to prevent myself from jumping across the table and grabbing her. Not now.

I notice Drake scratching the back of his head who is standing besides Daniel. Damn it, they both witnessed it.

'I didn't knew Alpha had such kinky fantasies.' . 'Maybe Alpha is trying something new. Though the guy looks cute.' . 'He was the one to replace me. Alpha appointed him to be his secretary.' . 'Ahhh! I see. Alpha did that so he can climb on him.' . 'Drake, did Alpha ever did that to you?' . These stupids didn't even walled up their links. I clear my throat as I can clearly hear them talking through the mindlink. I am surrounded by idiots.

"What are you guyz doing here?" Although I want to growl at them and punch their faces, I maintain my calm posture as I don't want them to doubt me. "YOU called us to discuss something important." They both say in unison looking at each other with a question face.

I try to recall what was so important that I called these doofus. "Ryan, what the hell is going on?" Daniel asks in a dramatic voice as he swings his hands back and forth between the door and me. My fist itch to collide it with Daniel's jaw. He is a pain in my arse. I can handle Drake but not Daniel, he is above my tolerance level that's why I use to call him lady dick.