14. Position

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Today will be my first day as hotty's personal secretary. I am more scared than excited, as I don't trust my hormones around him. Everytime I see him something inside me wants to grab his hands and put it on my body. Even my hand itch to touch him.

My inner hoe wants to get assaulted by him. Sexually.

As I reach my small cabin which is made up of glasses outside CEO's massive cabin. I see two telephones, a printer, a fax machine on the table and the cabin is complete see through. I start to decorate my table with hot wheel's car, a dog's photo frame, ash tray and the playboy swimsuit calendar.

I see a file lying on the desk with title "Non Disclosure Agreement" which reminds me of Christian Grey. Is Ryan into BDSM, wait that's why he chose me as his secretary? Does he know who I am?

I immediately grab it and start to read:
Party 1: Ryan Damison
Party 2: Ethan Stone

Purpose: Party 1 owns, possess some confidential information of technical, business or personal nature. Party 2 agrees to receive and Party 1 is willing to supply the information on terms and conditions set out in this agreement for purpose of Party 2 providing service to Party 1.

Disclosure Restriction: Party 2 shall not directly or indirectly disclose or transfer the information to third party without Party 1's prior written consent.
In case of breach of this agreement, Party 2 shall be authorized for a trail in court, pay for the breach of agreement or shall be send to jail in severe case. The conflict shall be solved on the basis of satisfaction and content of Party 1.

In case of confusion or difficulty in understanding, please re-read it.

What the Fuckkkkkk!! Jail?? Trial in court?? Ransom?? What kind of information does this person holds to keep it this confidential. I read it all over again then sign it. I do my original signature as it contains only E.S. letters.

I read other papers which says Rules and Behaviour to follow:
•Be present at 9am and leave by 6pm, in some cases time can be extended for few hours.
•Prior information of meetings, seminars, private sumit's reports to be prepared in hard and soft copy before it's onset.
•Any kind of file, gift, parcel, letter, package other than confidential need to be disclosed before presenting it. In  few cases prepare the report.
•You are allowed to walk in CEO's cabin only when he is present or you are ordered to without any formalities.
.
.
.
There were around 51 rules to follow. I read them all then takes it's copy and stick on the notice board which is to my left.

I take the Non Disclosure Agreement and walk straight inside his cabin. I see hotty assessing some papers which are lying everywhere on his table. He looks up at me, my shirt then at my pants and start to shuffle his papers again. I notice dark circles under his whiskey color eyes. Looks like he is working day and night.