44. Dinosaurs

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I run.

I run like an octopus in the hospital.

It looks like an F1 race between me, Drake and Daniel to see who reaches first to meet Ryan.

With their long legs and fast pace, they seem to have already crossed the first floor whereas I crawl at the stairs miserably. Like a tired earthworm.

As they are cheating by using their werewolves agility so I decide to take the elevator to reach the 4th floor faster.

*Ding*

I barge inside the elevator as soon as it opens pushing aside a nurse who is staring at me like an angry teacher.

"This lift is only for staff. Young people can use the stairs." She scolds me. "I have asthma." I lie as I pant heavily like a dog. Also, I am sweating a little which adds to my patient appearance. I just want to meet hotty first. I want him to see me first than Daniel or Drake.

The nurse looks at me up and down judging me silently. I don't care what I have to do to see hotty first as I don't trust Daniel and Drake what they might say to hotty.

*Ding*

As soon as the doors of the elevator open, I again start to run. "Don't run in the corridors." That nurse screams from my behind but I completely ignore her advice. I want to see hotty first. I am super excited and hyper nervous to meet him.

But my wish to see him shatters as I see his special ward empty. Did he go for a walk? Or he got discharged? Where did they take him? Where is he? Where is Dr. Precisely?

I walk towards Dr. Elvis Precisely's cabin to know where they shifted Ryan but I am not even surprised when I see Drake and Daniel there. They have already reached before me and are questioning Dr. Precisely about hotty.

I didn't even enter yet as they all turn to face me, "Luna, please come inside. Take a seat." Dr. Precisely points towards the empty chair beside Drake.

"Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere." Drake asks me as I place my ass on the chair. "Yeah, we were going to file a missing report of you." Daniel comments as he peaks his head to look at me whereas I stare furiously back at them.

These bastards left me alone in the car and ran inside the hospital.

"Where is Ryan? And how he is now?" I divert my attention to Dr. Precisely who is going through various medical reports. Probably of Ryan.