54. Location

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"I am just in a mood. Tie him up. I'll be there in a minute." 

Ryan fists his phone tightly as he turns around, "I hope you are done with your petty punishments, Emara." And outrageously walks out of the room without waiting for any reply.

I keep my drawing and pencils aside as I walk after him to his room, "Where are you going?" I eagerly ask hm. Ryan vanishes inside his walk-in closet as I stand outside and wait for him. Is he going to kill Daniel? How many Beta's has he killed before? 

The door opens and Hotty appears with faded blue jeans that are hung on his hips very low. A line of hair starting from his belly button that disappears inside his jeans suddenly gets covered up by a white cloth. His broad shoulders accentuate sharply under his plain white shirt. Where is he going dressing so sexily?

Ryan starkly looks at me while closing his shirt's buttons as he says, "I gotta go, Alpha duties can't be ignored, babe." His shirt slowly covers his hard sculpted chest as he buttons up leaving just the first two buttons undone. "Don't forget you are taking me out for dinner later." He says as he softly plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Ryan, can I come with you?" I cutely ask him as I bate my not so long eyelashes at him. Ryan notices my act, he adorably smiles and kisses my other cheek as he curtly replies "No." This dog!

"But I want to come. I want to see what are your Alpha duties." I fold my arms defensively as I state my terms. I need to be with him, what if in anger he really kills Daniel? Though Daniel is a total lost case he doesn't deserve to die.

Ryan folds his sleeves while he gauges me up and down with his squinty judgy eyes, "Fine. But at least dress up fully. There will be mosquitoes and insects in the forest." I look down at my shorts, he is right, I should change. "Okay."

I run to my room and immediately open my cupboard to find any long sleeves tee and full pants. I search like a hungry panda for bamboo in my pile of clothes. No, not this. Nope, not that. No, no.

*Thud*

Suddenly I hear the closing of the door, huh? Who just came in? I run towards the living room but I see no one there. "Ryan?" I call his name but I don't see him either. "Ryan, where are you?" I check all the rooms including the kitchen but I don't find him anywhere.

That motherfucker left me!!!! He tricked me and went alone.

I immediately take out my phone and call him. The call directly goes to his voice mail. Errrhh! That dog did this on purpose. Oh no, Did Ryan went alone so he could kill Daniel? Shit.