60. 4th Wall Who?

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

After 6 months.

It's been a long day, being the Alpha of Alphas is not an easy thing. You have to listen to everybody's shit, judge their nonsense petition, solve senseless disputes and travel to other packs on their stupidass birthdays and ceremony invitations. Bullshit.

I already have my pack duties, along with a huge business to handle, now I have to deal with others useless matters too. I feel 24 hours are not enough for me in a day, I am always busy. I need more hours.

But then again, with many cons, I get the biggest pro, that is POWER. Yes, I am basically the daddy of all the Alphas. I am a recognized Alpha on the continent and currently the one with most powers. Other Alpha's can't go against my words or I'll simply put sanctions against their pack and isolate them from the werewolf kingdom. Now, all I need to do is eliminate the witches from this planet, but professionally.

But then again, with all these powers and recognization, I still feel like I don't get enough time to spend with my mate, my Luna. I feel like I am always busy and not give her much Me vitamin. What if she leaves me for not paying attention to her?

So I decided, I am going to be a romantic Hubby, for my Habibi.

To impress my queen, I am going to make her a refreshment drink with my own hands. Yessss! I open youtube and search, 'How to make a lemonade'. I finely analyze the recipe and gather all the ingredients that I need,

√ A glass of water and soda

√ Two tablespoon sugar

√ Half a tablespoon salt

√ One lemon

√ A few mint leaves.

I follow the steps carefully, mixing every ingredient one by one and watch them getting dissolve slowly into the liquid. Damn, science is fun.

What are you doing, dickhead?

Making a lemonade, bitchass.

I proudly look at my lemonade, I decorate the glass's rim with a slice of lemon and few mint leaves. Perfecto. It's much more fun than killing rogues, lemon didn't scream nor spill blood. My hands and clothes look clean and smell minty. The walls look clean and there is no ugly dead body lying on the counter. I like it.

What is this feeling? Bliss. Everything is perfect and today, it's not Alpha Ryan, it's MasterChef Ryan.

MasterChef my ass!

Your hairy ass.

Grrrr!

Dakota growls and I simply ignore him, as usual. I push open the door with my shoulder as I hold the tray with both my hands, "Babe..." I see shorty on the bed wearing shorts, looking very cute and short, with a laptop on her thick thighs. Oh, Jesus, those thighs could cause a world war.