11. Face Palm

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

I leave the room, wiping my hands with my Chanel handkerchief. Jax's blood all over the piece of cloth. I dump it in dustbin. He had to die because he knew too much.

I am not Gay..

Now that I can't kill my mate, I mentally think about the pros and cons of accepting my mate.

Pros:
•My wolf will be happy.

Cons:
•People will think I m gay.
•He can't be a Luna. Will our pack have two Alphas? No, he is not a werewolf. He is a weakling.
•I will never have kids.
•No boobs. That's the major con.
•Anal sex. With a guy? No, Never.

I never felt so lost in my past 27 years. I never thought my life would take such a turn. I ignore all my pack members and leave for my pack house.

I need a distraction, I need to forget what happened today. I call Alex to be at my pent house in 10 mins. I need this.
.
.
As I open the door of my pent house. I see Alex sitting on my couch. I love punctuality.

I see her wearing a skin tight black dress, it hardly covers her thighs. Bright red lipstick which matches her stilettos. As soon as she sees me she stands up "Alpha!" She greets me with my title.

I can see her curves, her hair-less shiny thick legs. Relief wash over my face knowing that I m not gay. Alex is really hot, she has been with me from past how many years I don't know, as she didn't found her mate yet and no one would deny an Alpha.

"Rough Day?" She ask me. Ohh you have no idea. Worst day of my life.

I simply nod, I start to remove my coat, tie, shirt buttons. I see two hands with black nail paint on my chest stopping me from opening buttons. I look up, she smiles seductively saying "Let me do it".

I wanted to tell her that I want to freshen up first, have a glass of water but maybe I am so tired that I just let her do and follow her to my room.

She pushes me on my bed roughly then climbs on me slowly like a leopard does. Her nails were on my chest, ready to dig inside my skin.

What the hell are you doing Ryan. Our mate will never forgi-

I block Dakota's voice in my head, I'll handle him later. I am lying on my bed while Alex sitting on me, her hands are roaming on my chest then to my waist. She unbuckles my belt looking straight in my eyes, "What you want Alpha?" She asks seductively.

"Shut that mouth and strip" I command her in my Alpha tone. She giggles and start to remove her tight dress.

Only if my mate was a girl. I would have never done this.

I push back mate thoughts and look at Alex who is looking like a monkey trying to scratch its back. She is making weird faces which is not at all a turn on. "ehhh ! Alpha I need your help, it's not unzipping" she says like a 5 years old kid.

I roll my eyes and move towards her back to unzip her dress. I try to pull the chain down but I see her hair strands are struck in the zipper. Impatience took control over me and I yank down the zipper very fast. "Aaahhh!"she shouts in a high pitch.

"Jezz! Shut up Alex" I tell her. I see 5-6 broken hair strands stuck in zipper, she looks at me as if I told her she looks like a duck. Yellow ducking duck.
.
I lie back on my bed while she removes her dress. I am starting to think calling her was not a good idea. "Do you like it" her voice brings me back from my thoughts. I see her in white bra and panty.

Who wears white bikini under a black dress. I question myself.

I show no reaction to her. "I know you love it" she says and start to rub her ass on my pants, lower the belt. I close my eyes and again start to think about today. Is this how my life will be. I realize I am not even hard. May be that bikini color was really a turn off.

I open my eyes and see Alex jumping on me, she looks like the George of The Jungle. I mentally face palm myself. Her hair are no more straight they are sticking on her face and flying in hair while she moans. She is jumping like one jumps on a trampoline. I hold her hips to stop this stunt before she hurt my soldier.

She lowers her head to my neck and start to sniff me."You smell so good Alpha" then she start to lick and kiss the area between my neck and shoulder.

Well she smells like a baby prostitute.

My wolf didn't liked her from the start. Also she is using too much saliva, it's dripping on my neck. Frustration takes over me and I push her off me.
I hear a loud thud.

I sit up and look towards the noise and see Alex on the floor rubbing her ass.

"What the hell Alpha" she wines. This time I literally face palm myself. This was really a bad idea.

"Alex, go to your room. " I tell her in Alpha tone so that she doesn't deny or question. I want to be alone currently.

Am I not into girls now? Am I turning gay?

I hear the door close. Relief rush to my bones, I feel more relax. I push down all the walls in my head and close my eyes waiting for Dakota to shout at me.

She was really acting like the George. Like a possessed spirit of a hungry gorilla. Let's watch that movie.

Hahaha ! I thought you will lecture me. But yes, let's watch that movie.

I turn on my projector. Me and my wolf watching George of the Jungle movie.

Look at those abs when he do 'ho ho ah ah eh eh' Dakota says.

I am starting to think that my wolf is gay not me.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Hellozzzzz

How you liked this chapter. Let me know

 Let me know

V O T E

V O T E