40. Hu-wolf-nity (Humanity)

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"Your choice love, either you get on my bedside or on my bad side."

His eyes are emitting those kind of sinister vibes that could melt Titanic if it hadn't sunk by hitting that stupid iceberg.

Sure. Hotty is fine as hell. He's got the body of a sex god but he doesn't have the soul to match. He's just flat out rude, cocky, manipulative punctured asshole.

I feel like to rip his arms off and slap him with them. Something that I used to do with Barbie dolls.

But here is the catch. I am his mate and I know that werewolves turn into pussies infront of their mates coz the wolf is not stronger than the moon. So all this play he is plotting is just to scare me so I speak against my family for his sake of revenge.

But I don't give a flying kickass fuck to his threats, he is a pure asshole and that too a certified one. Bastard of Bastards.

A sly smile appears on my innocence radiating face as for what I am about to do. Ryan's expressions immediately change into a cold dead body as he speaks in a warning tone "Don't. Do not even think Ema-"

"Miss Stone please step in the front of the jury." Alpha Ken again asks me to step forward. I jerk my hand from hotty's clutch and walk away. Its show time.

"There are allegations by Alpha Ryan that you are being forcefully held captive in Lightning Moonstone's headquarter. Is it true, Miss Stone?" Alpha Ken asks while reading through the papers.

"The reason I am currently staying at the pack house is because Alpha Ryan" I look at hotty who is now gritting his teeth in anger "wrecked my apartment completely in a fight with my brother. So I request The Alpha of Alpha's to take actions against him and get my apartment refurbished." I turn my head towards Ethan and see he is already looking at Rose. He is already so whipped by her beauty that even her fart would still smell good to him.

"Also I would like to bring the light on the baseless notices send by Alpha Ryan to claim our territory and me. As a human, I have all the right to make my decisions and to be honest I need time to absorb this new werewolf world that has been introduced to me." I feel so revealed after taking my stand after so many days. Phew! You go girl.

"So are you accepting or rejecting Alpha Ryan?" A low growl is heard from Hotty's direction as Alpha Ken asks me as he observes me keenly.

Hotty is staring at me with hot eyes that could melt frozen lava but instead, I just smile at him "Alpha Ryan must be a good Alpha, no doubt he has the biggest pack and territory here, no?" And almost everyone in the room scoffs like I just said a ridicule joke. Yea I did.

"But I must thank him for giving me a job for two weeks, tapping my phone calls, wrecking my apartment, marking me forcefully and also for sending his third in commander to get me to the hospital after I fainted in his arms while he gave me CPR mouth to mouth." Everyone in the room turns their heads towards Drake who is now looking shit scared and sweating miserably. Daniel's face has turn red like he is trying to control a big laugh or fart I don't know.