42. True Blood

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Blood.

Dark red color blood.

On my hands.

I never knew how warm and thick blood is unless I saw it dripping from my hands.

Hotty's body is lying on my lap submerged in red thick liquid, it's been a minute but he still hadn't moved at all.

The pain is drowning me in the ocean on misery the more I see his body. My lap has now turned into a pool of blood. I have never seen so much blood together in my life.

Thick metallic odor of blood has now engulfed the dome completely, my throat starts to choke as my nose fills with the smell of blood.

My body is completely rejecting the smell of blood.

People slowly walk towards us silently, their pitiful eyes are staring down on hotty's motionless body. It feels like my heart is kept open, open for them to walk on it. 

Rose is crying loudly but her cries aren't reaching my ears. As my ears are still ringing with the sound of the bang. Suddenly I feel someone's hand on my shoulder shaking me clemently but firmly. I look up to see Ethan telling me something that I can't really figure out.

My body feels an intense disgust of Ethan's touch. His hands are mixed with his and hotty's blood which are now touching me. "Don't touch me." My voice sounds mere stern and curt. Ethan's hand stays on my shoulder still but his face looks like he has been kicked by a dinosaur in the stomach with intense force.

Complete gobsmacked.

"Emara?" He whispers shockingly.

I jerk his hands away as I say more bluntly and louder this time "I said DONT. TOUCH. ME." My voice came out rather ruthless like I despise him from ages. Suddenly, I feel light as hotty's body is lifted from my lap, I see Drake carefully lifts hotty's head and checks the pulse on his neck.

"Emara, I won. I get to chose-" Ethan stops in the middle as I abruptly stand up from the ground while I speak spitefully "You won? You?" I clear the tears off my face as I slap him with the facts "YOU DIDNT. Ryan won. He is the clear winner of the fight whereas you gave up, everyone saw."

Ethan growls unmannerly at me in return "I WON. As per the rules, the last one standing wins." He then apathetically looks down at hotty's body and bitterly spits "And we can clearly see who is standing and who is not."

I can't believe he is my brother Ethan only, seems like he is a completely different person with a stupid head. "I saved your ass from Ryan, Ethan. Or you would be like a broken doll by now. After that, you still have the audacity to call yourself a winner. You didn't play fair."

"Don't you dare disrespect me, Em. I am your Alpha." Ethan's uncivil voice booms in the dome again, "And about playing fair, everything is fair in love and war, right?" He smugly quotes.