19. Renovation

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

I walk inside my office's cabin, I see new furnished table and chairs. I remember how I lost control over my anger on thursday and broke the table into two pieces and chairs into hundred pieces.

Ethan saw me watching p0rn, he probably thought that I am gay. I remember how shocked and red his face was. I should have locked the door.

Ryan! I need my mate or else I'll go berserk. I can't control for this long.

I avoid him.

Will you stop playing I am hard to get game. I want to mate with our mate.

I again avoid him.

Ryan! Don't pretend that you don't want to spank him.

Shut up Dakota. We are never mating. And that is final.

I block him in my head before he could growl at me or try to dominate my human form. I have had enough of his purring mate shit. I have always been strict with my pack, followed Alpha duties and even as a boss I made sure in my company rules are followed. I don't show leniency and especially not merci.

I always come early in office and have breakfast before my employees come. I like to keep an eye on everyone, as whoever comes late I make sure to deduct fine from their salary. Yeah! I am that kind of boss.

But I broke my own rule by losing control in my office where humans work. How could I have been so careless? And to avoid Ethan I didn't come next day, which was very unprofessional of me. I hope Ethan forgets by now about the p0rn event.

I have never been so embarrassed like this in my whole life. Not even when I first time shifted to my wolf form then back to my naked human form and cried like a girl in front of my crush. I was just thirteen. Or may be fifteen. (Author says he was seventeen)

I lightly punch on the table to check how rugged and vigorous the wood is. I can still feel the bruises on my knuckles that were cut open while I was punching the rogues to the death. Red room is my only salvation to save me from becoming berserk alpha.

I sit on my new chair and feel how comfortable the leather is. I can smell vanilla and dew grass getting closer and strong. I know who is about to come in so I swiftly grab any file from my desk and start to read it.

I see it's a cosmopolitan magzine, the page in front of me have a photograph of Madonna kissing some model who is one third of her age. I sense Ethan inside my cabin but one thing that catches not only my attention but also of my wolf is

The smell of blood.

The smell is light but it is still strong enough for a werewolf to know it is fresh and coming from our mate. My wolf's ears erects and we both get alert. I look all over Ethan to see if there is any scratch or bruise but I see none, infact he seems all fine. He is looking around my cabin noticing the renovation.