55. SexY

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"Your hymen."

I stand there dumbfounded, flushed, and flabbergasted by Ryan's boldness. How could he say that? Now my mind can't stop showing me all such images of us on his bed, him on me, him doing me. Errhh! Get out from my head, you lusty dog!

"You are still not stopping me, what should I think Emara?" Hotty tilts his head and smirks. His penetrating eyes rank down my wet body as I quiver in front of him. My pulse is beginning to race and my heart to pound, my breathing is heavy. I think I am getting a heart attack.

"Emara, I know you want me as much as I want you right now." Hotty sultrily whispers as his rough hands hold my waist underneath my t-shirt. The warmth from his hands soothes my cold wet skin in a damn good way.

"All I want to do right now is rip all your clothes, spread your legs and slam myself inside you." A current of high voltage passes through my core, shaking me completely to calamity. "I dream of you every night, Emara. Naked and under me... with your thighs apart for me. Begging and moaning miserably." He hushes softly as he presses himself on me. Oh god!

Well, I don't wanna confess what he does to me in my dreams.

My breathings hike as I hear him, his dirty-talking is doing some deadly chemical reaction in my brain. "Ryan!" Though I put my hands on his chest to push him away, somehow I end up feeling his rigged and built torso. I can even see his nipples through his wet shirt that is stuck to his tan muscular chest. Wait... why is that so fucking hot?

"Hmmm..." Ryan hums near my ear as he darts his tongue out and licks the sensitive area of my neck. I shiver under his claws but he continues to assault my skin with his hot lips and enticing sparks. "You have no idea how crazy I am for you Emara." He bends me a little back as passionately gives me neck kisses and bites in between. I couldn't help but clasp his bulky shoulders for support. They feel so good.

I moan sharply as his bulge is pressed at my bottom, sending a jolt of spark and hot blood through my veins. I clench his shoulders greedily as my feet are urgently lifted from the floor. I yelp in surprise as Hotty lifts me up and kisses my open mouth.

Suddenly I am thrown on a soft mattress, I bounce for a few seconds before I settle on his bed. My core quivers in fear and excitement as Hotty grabs my ankles and swiftly pulls me towards him. "Ryan!" I gasp as I clamp his hands which are on the bands of my tracks, ready to pull them down.

"Emara, I can't. I can't control anymore." Ryan puffs and pants as he looks at me with desires. Kinky desires. "I am done with your cock teasing and now I can't control myself." His warm breath blows on my wet lip as he captivates me in his sex dripping eyes.

*Gnk*

I gulp down nervously as I feel hot, hot everywhere. His words bounce in my head, decoding his every sentence what he means, what he is actually talking about. "F-first, promise me. That you will forgive Daniel." I speak inaudibly not knowing how he will react.