57. Ceremony

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

The venue for the ceremony is situated in between the dark forest, the crescent moon is right above the head surrounding grey clouds. There are a lot of people dressed up in traditional clothes, the area is decorated with lamp lights, ancient decors of animal skin and bones with flame lights and fire lamp. It looks more like a huge feast than just a tiny ceremony.

Everyone stops whatever they were doing and turns around to look at us as we stand at the entrance. There is a path made in between the crowd which leads to the center where two thrones are placed. "From here, you go alone." Daniels whispers softly in my ear then disperse in the crowd.

I gulp down nervously as everybody's eyes fall on me. I slowly take my steps as I cautiously lift my white net dress that glows in the dark night like a bright moon. People stare at me, my hair and the long dress that is transparent from my thighs and is moping the floor behind me.

I see a huge throne that is decorated with pearls and flowers like Tuberose, Casablanca lily that is gleaming in the night. Beside it, there is another throne a little smaller than the pearl one that is simply decorated with colorful gladiolus flowers. Those are the thrones for Alpha and his mate.

Ryan is standing beside the throne, dressed simply in a black loose shirt and jeans, looking very casual. His eyes sparkle as they stare back at me like I am a unicorn. His favorite unicorn.

Ryan walks in my direction, his gaze is intensely and sensually focused on me. There is a big smile on his face as he adorable looks at me, oh damn his dimples. One day, I am going to lick them. I mentally make notes.

"My Luna, you look more beautiful than the moon tonight." Ryan purrs as he forwards his palm in front of me. Oh, my heart! It just got lost. I can't believe any of this! The ceremony, my dress, these people and good Ryan. It's a dream. Everyone does 'Awwwww' as they look at us and record our moment in their phones.

I place my hand in his warn rough large hands and he guides me to the center where the two thrones are decorated. I blush like a carrot as he holds my hand firmly and makes me sit on the bigger thone studded with pearls and he himself sits on the lower one beside me.

I sit there confusedly, all his pack members are staring at me without even giving Ryan a glance who is their Alpha. Drake comes over with a fire lamp and keeps it beside me, the warmth from the fire comforts my chilling skin in the night.

The sound of drums gets louder as people around us start to dance to its beat, the whole scene is so mesmerizing, something so natural yet wild. Suddenly I feel spark as Ryan runs his finger on my arm.

"Are you Pikachu? Coz I feel a spark."

I hear Hotty's husky voice near my ear. Oh god, his pick up lines.

I lean towards him as I perplexedly ask, "Why are these people dancing?" As I look towards the crowd tripping on their toes. "They are showing their happiness and approval of you joining the pack as their Luna. They like you." Ryan says as he merrily stares ahead. An effortless smile appears on my face as I see him happy and content.