16. Awkward

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I am so happy like someone gave me drugs for free. Lol. Just kidding. Maybe not. Lol no! Haha.

Hotty told me to get home safely. The girl, the vagina, the drunk butterflies inside me are shaking like a vibrator. No, like a volcano, an earth quake. I leave his cabin with a big smile from ear to ear like I got my driving license or my degree.

I do a little happy dance like a peacock does to attract the opposite sex for mating that I saw on YouTube but it looks more like I am trying hard to twerk. I straighten my posture and walk to my table to pack up. As I am about to leave the telephone on my table rings.

"Hi Boo" I hear a lady purring. I clear my throat and reply her "Your Boo cheated on you and I killed him. You are welcome" and I keep the phone back on table.

I again hear the telephone ring. I roll my eyes and pick it up "Excuse me, who are you?" She asks me eagerly. "This is Damison Groups of Work. Its an office where people work and get salary" I try to explain her.

"I know what it is. But who are you?" She again asks me eagerly. "I am personal secretary of CEO. My name is Ethan Stone" I reply her irritatingly as she is wasting my time. I need to go home and make new accounts to follow PewDiePie.

"Oh! Where is Drake then? He got fired?" Her voice becomes low, I can feel sadness in her voice. "No, he shifted to another building. Please talk on private call not on office phone it's only for professi-" she cuts me off immediately "Sorry, I didn't knew he got transfered and I am calling on behalf of Mr. Sherkey Holmes as his wife got into labour just now so sir won't be able to come at Damison Group for the meeting. I am so excited THEY ARE HAVING A BABY." she shouts loud enough to impair my ear drums.

"Yay! Congratulations to them" I fake my excitement and write it down in my schedule diary. Before she could continue her rant, I keep the phone.

Phew!

I am really getting late rightnow, I'll call her tomorrow for a reschedule. Rightnow I need to inform hotty about the sudden cancellation of meeting. I want to do that peacock dance slash twerk as I am going to see hotty again. I walk straight inside his cabin with my best smile.

I see hotty's back and his legs on window's frame in a relaxing posture. Suddenly I feel calm seeing him relaxing in his seat. I wonder what he looks like in sweat pants and t shirt. I notice the moaning and panting sound filled in the room coming from hotty's phone.

I look closely and see two naked bodies humping in his phone's screen. No, fucking. He is watching them having sex. He is watching P0RN! IN HIS PHONE.