26. Crowned

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

During 3rd century, the great war of survival was fought between the three super powers. Werewolves, Hunters and Vampires. Vampires are the night bloodsucking creatures whereas hunters are high grade humans with fighting and witchcraft abilities. Werewolves are the animals who can shift into humans according to their convenience but their prime genetic belongs to wolves. Moon goddess has given every genus a weakness to balance the power and their population on this planet.

Vampires are hypersensitive to the sunlight due to alpha, beta, gamma helium atoms present in it, which penetrates easily inside their body and react with their cells, thus burn them to ashes. Whereas hunters life span is the shortest, their living period is same as humans. Werewolves are sensitive to silver which works like acid on their skin and they can only procreate with their chosen mate, thus keeping their population in control.

Vampires having major weakness were easy to kill, hence werewolves and hunters cleared their existence off this planet in the war. Later, witches were hunted down in myraid which confined hunters population to a small group of people. They made a friendly truce with werewolves that they will help in killing rogues, which made them their ally. Thus, at the end of the century there was only one super power that is werewolves.

Bisera is a small town in Mudgrave which was a hunter's colony. Centuries ago it was known as Sera and the people there use to call themselves Black Hound. They had their own language which they called Yellhoura. Though hardly anyone speak Yellhoura now, their accent is still unique. Most of the hunters live as normal humans now, they don't even know their own history except for few who still follow their ancestors.

As soon as I heard the ancient city's name again my wolf's ears bolt upright. We have an old connection with Bisera, I have been there once for a probe before I was crowned. But my mate's ethics and accent don't match with Bisera's. Why? I should have sensed if she was from there.

You couldn't even sense that she doesn't have a dick, you dickhead.

You could have sensed that too. Now who is a dickhead.

Still it's you.

"Because my parents did there.. That's why." I hear my mate's sassy little voice. If she knew who I am she would have begged me on her knees to forgive her. She really has balls to fake her identity and show attitude. I stand up from the chair, I see her watching my every move. I hear her gulp and I internally smile. Yeahh! You should know who is incharge here.

I walk towards her within four steps, I notice her temperature rises in a minute. I feel a sudden urge to hold her waist, to lift her shirt and touch her smooth creamy skin. I fold my hands on my chest not trusting my wolf's desires. Her eyes linger on my chest and shoulder area, the pink tint on her cheeks doesn't go unnoticeable. I do have an effect of her, I wonder if she finds me irresistible like other females.