13. Asdfghjkl

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

I woke up from a nightmare around 3 am. I could feel the sweat on my forehead, temples, dripping to my jawline. My eyes were refusing to blink and my hands were shaking nonstop. Never in my whole life I had such a dream.

I dreamed of Ethan kissing me. And the worst part is I was kissing him back while removing his shirt. I rub my hands on my face assuring it was just a dream. Maybe watching movie last night was another bad idea. I should have never listened to my wolf to watch George of The Jungle and his abs.

I couldn't sleep rest of the night so I focused on my Alpha duties. I made a call in pack house and told my Beta to inform all the newly shifted wolves to be ready for training by 4 o'clock. If I couldn't sleep no one else is sleeping.
.
.
As I enter my office premises, I smell mild vanilla and dew grass smell lingering in hallway and in elevator. I couldn't help but take a deep breath filling my lungs with the smell. I feel a sudden urge to have my mate.

Let's go see our mate. What clothes our mate might be wearing. Let's wish-

I block Dakota, I remind myself not to listen to him ever again. As I reach in my cabin, Dakota start to scratch the walls of my head to talk to me.

Just once Ryan. One peek. One sniff. One lick. One-

Just one look! One look thats it.

I say him offering peace. He immediately agrees. I mail Raj about the department's inspection as an excuse to eye on Ethan. Drake follows me to the 3rd floor where my mate is currently working.

Raj is already on the door to receive us. He is babbling something about the product, how his team is working to make it number one in digital market. I simply follow the smell which takes me to the Analysis room. I notice everyone stands up from their seat except one. Ethan.

He turns his head in my direction and slowly stands up. He is really slow. Didn't he notice me. Does he even feel the mate bond.

Our mate looks so fresh. His skin looks so rich, lips are full. Let's lick him and see how he taste. Ryan one-

Dakota's voice subdue in background as I see a wolf's picture on his table. A ping of jealousy pokes in my heart. I didn't realise that I was standing straight in front of his table.

Oh! It's a German Shepherd's picture not a wolf's. Relief wash over me.

But it was suppose to be my picture on his table not a dog's. Ryan break that pictu-

My eyes go wide as I see the playboy swimsuit calendar on his table. The girl in white bikini is Cindy Clawford, the model I fucked last month.

Is he into girls, is he straight. I ask myself. My wolf is swimming in jealousy, enving the girl in bikini in the calendar.