49. Wolf Fart

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"That you are not a nurse, but my girlfriend."

His eyes are static on me, observing my every muscle very keenly. The way his sight is penetrating my skin it feels like he is peeking inside my dark soul to look for answers.

I gulp down nervously knowing that this is probably my last night here, he is surely going to kick me out the way he squints his eyes at me. I hate Drake more than Daniel now. Poopshit.

"Ry-Ryan, I-I" I try to think of any excuse, anything would work rightnow. But the smart-me had to leave me at this moment only. I shutter like a hamster infront of him and all he does is squint his eyes more in a warning.

[Sentence removed because of hate comments]

I hide my face from him as I look down and say "I am sorry. I lied because I thought it was not the right time to introduce you to complicated relationships." I finally confessed to Ryan as lying would just mess more things now that he knows the truth. Half truth.

"Complicated?" Ryan asks confusingly as he raises his perfect eyebrow at me. Great!! Why the hell I added complicated and relationship in one sentence.

"Um... Let's just say we hardly dated for a few days and then things naturally got complicated so we had to...break up." I try to put chapters 27 to 35 in a few words that even sound confusing to me.

"For how many days?" Ryan asks curiously probably processing my previous sentence. "Um... For two days." I say slowly.

I really want to say that we were in a relationship but all the readers laugh at me when I say that, so let's keep it dating.

Ryan looks like he is decoding something as he continuously stares at me. What is he thinking now? "Did you cheat on me?" Ryan asks me suddenly out of nowhere.

"What! NO, never." I shriek in shock. How can he even think of that! I never cheated in an exam how can I do it to him?

"Did I cheat on you then?" Ryan again asks me confusingly. I shake my head in a no as I try to read his expressions. He looks like he is trying to solve some mystery, some Sherlock level mystery.

"Then how things got complicated?" Ryan asks me as he folds his hands on his chest still not backing away from me or the topic. "My family... didn't like you from the start. And I was lil' confused about you and then you got into the accident as Daniel told you." I look away from him as I speak, Daniel told us not to tell Ryan about werewolves rightnow. That's too much to take in for him.

Ryan looks down at me in a critical judging way, probably thinking what kind of girl I am. "But I really like you, Ryan, I mean more than just like. I swear I will never leav-" I stop in midway as I see Ryan running his hands through his hair frustratingly. Oh! He is going to-