Bacon

Y/N's Pov:
I woke up with a stretch and a smile. Sunlight poured into my new room and for the first time in a while I felt at ease. Sure there were still boxes in the corner I needed to unpack; but that was all. There were no old memories that could haunt me here, just the promise of new ones. It was a good start to a new beginning.

Not to mention this bed is HEAVEN!!! I could stay here all day...

Humming happily, I reached over and grabbed my phone. We had come in well after 4 am and I was sure I'd overslept.

. . . Um . . . What?

I blinked, then sat up and rubbed my eyes. Maybe I was seeing things.

I read the screen again. Nope, it was real.

Kookie - 20 missed calls, 25 messages
Tae - 15 missed calls, 28 messages
Chim - 12 missed calles, 30 messages
Twitter: 17 messages
Snow: 8 messages
Snap: 10 messages
KaKao: 10 missed calls and 16 messages

The hell...

Suddenly my phone rang again and I jumped. It was an unknown number.

Oh my god. What if something happened to Yoongi? No. Y/N, stop it. Twitter would have exploded and it doesn't matter anyway. Irene would be beside him...

I shook my head to clear the thoughts and glanced at the phone again. For a second I thought about ignoring it, but then remembered it could be one of the new clients from work, even though I had told the office I would take the day off.

Groaning, I swiped accept. "H-hello?"

There was a pause on the other end, then "Where the fuck are you?"

I sucked in a breath and dropped the phone. I'd recognize that growl anywhere. Yoongi. Why was he calling me?! And from an unknown number? OH SHIT. Had he figured out that I had blocked him?

"Y/N! ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" he yelled.

He was so loud I could hear him clearly through the speaker. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a sound, but my hands trembled as I picked it up and tried hanging up.

"Y/N!!!"

I flinched. This was not sweet Yoongi with the gummy smile. This was Agust D. And he was furious. Before I could hang up properly, a knock sounded on my bedroom door, catching me off guard. 

"Y/N~! Wake up sleepyhead, the food is ready!" Baekhyun called from the other side of my bedroom door. Loud enough, apparently, for Yoongi to hear.

"YAH! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!" He bellowed. I could practically hear the veins popping in his neck.

Fuck my life.

I swiped end as quickly as I could and blocked that number before he could call back. Then I drew my knees into my chest and shivered. He knew. He'd figured it out weeks before he was supposed to. But how? I'd been so careful...

"Y/N?"

I looked up and saw Baekhyun's watching me with a worried pout. When I stared at him without saying anything, he came over and sat beside me, pulling me into his shoulder.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked stroking my hair.

Irritated, I shook my head. I hadn't eve realized I was crying. "H-he knows." I hiccuped.

Baekhyun hummed. "It's okay. He won't find us. You're safe."

When my phone rang again I squeezed my eyes shut, terrified of who it was, but I groaned when a new realization sank in. "S-shit. I need a new phone."

Baekhyun chuckled and drew back, wiping the tears from my face. "So? We'll get you one." He stood up and pulled me with him, "Now go shower and then come eat. You'll feel better after you eat...and don't worry. Everything will be fine."

I smiled weakly and nodded. How could he be so sure?

You don't know Yoongi, Baekhyun. He can do impossible things...and everyone knows what Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets.

I shivered as I enter the bathroom. This made things complicated. I'd expected Yoongi to be angry, and maybe a little hurt, but angry like this? That was ridiculous. Why should he care where I was or who I am with? Shouldn't he be busy working on the comeback or worrying about Irene? What the hell did he want with me now?

Min Yoongi, you are such an asshole. Leave me alone and let me forget you.

A/N: AHH!!! This chapter makes me soft 😁 I'm sorry if it's short, but I didn't want to make it too long. Will you let me know what you think of the length? Thank yo again for reading!!🙇‍♀️😘 I 💜 you!!