Back

5 Hours Later...

Y/N's Pov:
"This is a terrible idea," I muttered, pinching the bridge of my nose and flinching at my growing headache.

"Ah, Y/N~!" Jin laughed from behind the counter, shaking his head as he chopped some vegetables. "Everything will be fine, don't worry! Nothing will happen with us here to protect you."

I cocked an eyebrow at him. He couldn't be serious. Jin ignored the fact that I was staring at him, his happiness slowly overtaking my irritation. Who the hell can stay in a bad mood with you around?

"My friends tried protecting me for half a year," I grumbled, stealing a carrot before he could stop me. "Apparently, that doesn't help."

Jin nodded thoughtfully, stirred the soup and shrugged. "We could always make Kookie and Jiminie sit on him. That would stop him."

"Didn't you already do that in a V-live?" I giggled, imaging the two muscular men sitting on their angry hyung as I picked up my glass of wine.

Glancing up, he completely ignored my question and frantically waved a knife at me. "Yah! You're still a lightweight, right?" I nodded, confused why he was freaking out about it since I'd already had half the glass. "No drinking before dinner!"

Wha-

I squeaked and pulled my favorite red away from him when he reached for it. "But eomma~~ If I'm going to do this, I should at least get alcohol! I deserve it after everything I've been through." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes hoping that would help. It didn't.

"No." He said flatly, quickly swiping the glass and downing the contents in two gulps.

BISH!

"You should have Kookie-ah teach you how to do a puppy face." He said, throwing the vegetables into the pan he had started beside the soup. "You're terrible at it."

My mouth fell open. I was both insulted and impressed. "Y-yah! First, you just stole my wine, AND you insult my puppy eyes! What the he-"

"LANGUAGE!"

I snapped my mouth shut so quickly I bit my tongue and pouted. This was going to be harder than I thought, and not just because of Yoongi. Jin laughed when he saw my frustration and winked, blowing me a finger heart.

"Mama knows best. Now go get the others, we're ready to eat~"

He shooed me away from the massive kitchen. So I followed the sound of boys yelling down the hall to the game room at the other end of the penthouse. Inside, the maknae line was playing a fierce round of mario kart while Namjoon was trying (and failing) to read in the corner.

Jin definitely doesn't know about this.

RM noticed me first and the expression on his face made me grin. He looked desperate and grateful, wincing when the boys yelled during a crash. Putting the book away, he smiled at me.

"Hey Y/N, everything okay? Do you need anything?"

I smiled at him. That's a loaded question.

"Wine?" I asked hopefully, only to laugh it off when he just blinked at me, completely confused. "Never mind, Joonie." I motioned towards the kitchen. "Jin wanted me to tell you dinner is ready."

Suddenly the game stopped and the boys ran out, yelling excitedly, leaving me and Namjoon behind.

Walking up to me, he shook his head and scratched the back of his neck. "They're like puppies."

I nodded, grinning after them and whishing I could be that happy. "No kidding..." As we walked out together, I shook my head, speaking more to myself than to him. "Living with you guys is going to be interesting, hu?"