Sacrifice

A/N: Ahhh I'm sorry this took so long to publish 😭😭😭 For some reason this was really hard to write 😱😣 & I forgot about a grad party yesterday 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ But expect a surprise to make up for it 😘❤❤

Also: DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
It took 2 seconds for Joy to realize what I'd said before she screamed and swung the blade at my face. I barely had enough time to dodge it before it cut the air.

There were rules about hitting women, but as my eyes swept over Y/n's slumped figure, those rules flew out the window. I'll make an exception for you...

~*~

Eun-ji's Pov:
Memories drowned out the chaos as I tried to understand just how this had happened. I thought it was Y/n I hated, but as the blood leak from her body, all I could remember was kindness. She'd never yelled or cursed me, never beaten and starved me...in fact, the first time we met, she'd done the opposite.

"I'm sorry, but your card has been declined. Would you like to use another?" The cashier asked, embarrassed on my behalf.

"N-no.." I stuttered, horrified.

"I see. Please step aside for the next customer."

I did as he asked, tears stinging my eyes. What was I going to do? I had nothing.

"Add her order to mine, please." A soft, cheerful voice said from beside me.

Turning sharply, I found a young foreigner smiling at the cashier. "I don't want your pity." I snapped. Who did she think she was, paying for me when she didn't even know me.

Large hazel eyes blinked at me. "It's not pity." She gestured at the food and coffee already being made. "It's lunch. And it's free." Taking her recipt, she glanced at me and shrugged. "You don't have to eat it if you don't want to, but it would be a shame to waste it."

The cashier rolled his eyes at me and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I quickly followed her and tried apologizing; not that she let me, gesturing to the seat in front of her.

"I'm Y/n." She smiled. "What's your name?"

"Eun-ji."

My only mistake was volunteering to be her housekeeper when she started looking for one.

"I can do it," I said as we sipped our tea. It made sense. I'd been a housewife for 20 years and after she got me the job at SM, I knew how to keep a secret. Besides, even though no one had complained about me, we both knew I was terrible as a production assistant. The only reason I'd lasted this long was because Sehun-ssi was doing Y/n a favor. I could do this for her. It would be better for everyone.

"Of course! Min-nim won't even know I'm there."

Laughing, Y/n-ah nodded. "All right, if you're sure. But he can never know you're there. He's very private...and he can also be a little possessive, so when I leave, you must stick to the schedule so he doesn't realize I'm gone. And when he does, you should probably leave too."

"You worry too much, Y/n-ah. Everything will be fine."

Glancing over my shoulder, I watched as Joy launched herself at Yoongi, screaming like a banshee. They were the ones I should hate. The ones that should suffer. Yoongi had kept me prisoner for months; often forgetting to send food for days at a time, so I'd resorted to eating toilet paper. The only time he was kind was when I told him something about Y/n, and even then, kind wasn't exactly true.