Dreaming

A/N: Thirsty? 🙃
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
According to my phone, it was just after 6am but still, Jin was blowing up. In just under a minute, he'd sent me five messages.

[EommaJin: Yah! Yoongi-ah where are you?!

What did you do Sehun-ssi?!?!

WHY IS BP MAD AT US?! THEY. JUST. GOT. HOME!!

YAH!!! MIN YOONGI!!!

WHERE THE HELL IS Y/N?!]

Grunting, I typed up a quick reply, "Shut up, I'm sleeping. With Y/n." Before he could freak out even more, I set my phone to silent and put it down. Turning to my side, I watched as Y/n slept beside me. Her breath was slow and steady, and I knew she was in a deep sleep. Like Jimin, she wouldn't wake up easily.

Reaching out, I lifted a strand of silky hair and brought it to my lips, silently swearing that I would do whatever was necessary to win her back completely. Last night had been a step in the right direction, but Y/n was too stubborn to give in that easily. Smirking to myself, I decided to give her another reason to forgive me.

You just need the right incentive...

Biting my lip, my eyes followed the curve of her body, followed closely by my light touch of my fingertips until the sheets got in the way. My body responded to her immediately, my morning wood hardening completely the moment I touched her, eager for another round with the only woman that meant something to me.

Slipping my arms around her, I pulled her against my chest and burrowed my face in the nape of her neck, taking a deep breath and smiling at the intoxicating scent. A person could get drunk on her. You're so perfect, babygirl. I left soft kisses up her neck and on the curve of her shoulder, nipping and licking the delicate areas I knew would make her wet.

To my delight, her mouth parted and her breathing deepened, and I could feel her pulse jump under my fingers. Running my hands across her chest, I teased her nipples until the were hard for me, winning a small moan from her when I pinched them.

My cock pressed against her thigh, desperate for the tight, slick passage between her legs, but I didn't want to rush this. Moving away, I repositioned myself so I hovered over her and trailed kisses down the curve of her back and over the rise of her hip, loving the way her breathing hitched and her face changed with the pleasure. 

That's right babygirl, show me how good it feels.

Reaching down, I gently rolled her onto her back, then slipped two fingers inside and smirked. She was wet for me. Perfect. I pumped in and out slowly, hooking my fingers until her moans were a little stronger and I could feel her walls begin to clench, then I dipped down for a taste and moaned as well.

So sweet, babygirl.

I grinned as I watched her hands clutch the sheets, knowing that she was probably dreaming. A flush had crept across her chest and that perfect mouth was open, begging for a kiss. Unable to stand anymore, I lifted her right leg over my shoulder and slipped inside, groaning at how tight she was. Giving her body a moment to adjust to me, I sealed her lips with mine, knowing she would wake up as soon as she felt my length inside her. Taking a moment to savor the sweetness, I flicked my tongue across the soft skin and then began to move. I felt her gasp, her body tensing at the sudden invasion and clenching tightly around me, making me groan.

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
The dream seemed so real, so good until I felt my walls stretch and a sudden length thrust inside me, making me gasp. If not for Yoongi's lips, I would have moaned at the pleassure. The man might be a genius at music, but he was a god at sex.