Lil Meow Meow

A/N: Yes, I added this after I originally posted Beginnings, but it fixes the flow - I hope! 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm sorry for the confusion!!🙇🏻‍♀️❤ A very dear friend of mine is moving unexpectedly, so I got distracted and let the story suffer 😭😖 Hopefully this fixes it 🤞 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH and I hope you like the new sequence 🤗❤❤❤
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
Once Taehyung confirmed the apartment was clear, I picked up my packages and returned home.

Y/n wouldn't come back until later this evening when the others dropped her off, but I did not want her surprise waiting in my studio. Something is bound to break...

~*~

I glanced around and tried to figure out the best place to hide it. If I kept it out, Jin would murder me; and keeping it in her room was out of the question. Leaving it alone was likely to result in some kind of catastrophe.

There was only one choice and the thought alone was giving me a headache.

I glared at it and crossed my arms over my chest. "If you have an accident, you're going back to the shelter."

"....."

"Well?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at it. When in doubt, intimidation was key.

"That's what I thought

"That's what I thought." I placed the fluff ball back in it's carrier and frowned. "Don't go anywhere."

I'm going to need coffee if I'm going to wait for Y/n to get back.

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
"Jimin it's fine~" I laughed, patting my shirt as I closed the door to the dorm. "No, I don't keep a spare change of clothes at work like Namjoon does....because I don't normally get coated in paint." I rolled my eyes as he apologized again. "It's fine~ I didn't see the ladder either. Now stop apologizing and go enjoy practice."

When he finally hung up, I leaned against the door and chuckled. The morning had been full of good food and excellent company, but that didn't mean we got a break from work. Twice had left for a broadcast show and the boys had been called to rehearsal, but Namjoon and Sehun swore a proper celebration was in store at the end of the week, even though I would have been happier with a quiet movie night. I didn't need the fuss of a party to feel their love.

Speaking of...

I lifted my wrist and studied the simple panda bracelet dangling there.

Flashback:

"Noona!"

I stopped walking and turned, just as Jungkook jogged to a stop in front of me.

"Yah!" I glanced behind him at the others still sitting in their van, they didn't seem too worried. "What are you doing, Kookie-ah? You're going to be late for rehearsal."