Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)

A/N: If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. There was rum today....😱🙈🤫 Say no to aunts who give you drinks, peeps. They're dangerous 😂😅😭 Also I will probably tweak it in the morning 🤔😏😇
~*~

Y/N's Pov:
By the time I finally finished work, it was after 8pm and I was dead. The fitting with NCT127 had run late and thanks to Yoongi, I'd missed lunch. Rearranging the presents in my arms from my employees, I unlocked the door and sighed. All I wanted to do was curl into a ball and sleep, but living with Bangtan made that next to impossible. Maybe I can get away with watching a movie?

Toeing the door open, I entered the apartment and paused, smiling instantly. Something smelled delicious. Of course...there are perks too. Namely Jin's cooking...

"Huh..." I glanced around. The apartment was oddly quiet. "Jin-ssi? Kookie-ah?"

No response.

"If you idiots set up another surprise, I'm putting chili powder in all of your underwears..." I muttered, begore quietly escaping down the hall to my room. I could at least put the fragile items away before someone jumped out at me again.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
The moment the door opened, I smirked. Everything was finally ready for Phase III.

"Jin-ssi? Kookie-ah?"

I clenched my fists involuntarily at the sound of her calling for someone else. Even if they were my members, hearing her say their names instead of mine threatened to spoil my mood.

Setting the last of the items down, I waited for her to come back. If she thought Jin-ssi had cooked, there would be no keeping her away. His food could lure anyone to the table.

*bzz bzz*

I glanced at the number and swore. "Shit."
Of course NOW he texts me. Not waiting to waste time, I opened Det. Jang's message. It was a video clip he'd recorded while reviewing the tapes at Y/n's office.

My blood flashed white hot at the image of a familiar figure dashing towards Y/n and offering her the bracelet. Jang didn't recognize him, but I would know him anywhere. After so many years together, I'd always be able to identify my maknae.

"......"

I watched the video over and over, my grip tightening each time he bent down.

He kissed her.

He. Kissed. Her.

HE FUCKING KISSED HER!!!

"Ah....Yoongi?"

The sound of Y/n's sweet voice brought me back from the edge, and my eyes snapped to hers. She looked nervous and mildly confused. As expected, but maybe for a different reason now...

"Hello sweetheart."

"Where is everyone?" Her eyes drifted across the empty space, and I couldn't help the bitter thoughts that flooded my mind.

Are you looking for him, babygirl?

"They're out for the night." I stepped towards her. "Why?"

~*~

Joy's Pov:
I studied Yoongi's photos, but it wasn't enough. I needed more. I needed his voice, his touch, to get me high and nothing less would work anymore. Scrolling through my secret file, I found a video from when we'd first started dating, and pressed play, the rough sounds of his voice filling my room.