Family Ties

A/N: Oh hi.....4.....😈🍿🙃....
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
"LETMEOUTYOULITTLESHIT!!"

I snorted as Sehun continued to pound against the door, muttering a quick apology when Y/n squeezed my hand in warning.

"How did you lock him in there, anyway?" She asked, glancing at the rattling wood.

I winked and stole another kiss. "I'm Genius Min Yoongi. That's all you need to know."

Rolling her eyes, she tried repositioning herself, only to groan at the pain.

My hands were on her in an instant, trying to soothe and comfort. "Jagi, please don't move around so much," I pleaded, wishing I could trade places with her.

Wincing, she smiled apologetically. "Sorry...It's just...nothing feels comfortable."

Stroking her hair, I nodded and was about to ask her for an answer to my earlier question when another round of knocking made me growl. He was really asking for it.

"YAH! OH SE-" My mouth snapped shut when I realized it was wasn't coming from the bathroom.

A small group of four people stood outside Y/n's door - the doctor I'd met in Jungkook-ah's room, the nurse that had helped me, and two middle aged me in suits. None of them looked particularly happy. 

Shit.

Noticing them, Y/n frowned. "Come in?" She called weakly, not realizing that door was locked as well.

"Open the door," mouthed the doctor, pointing at the handle.

Sighing she narrowed her eyes at me and pinched my hand. "Do we need to talk about this ne fetish of yours?"

"Yah-" I whined, making her smile.

She rubbed the sting away and looked at me with more seriousness than I liked. "No, really...is there a reason you keep locking everyone out?"

Yes. I'm trying to keep you safe...is that too much to ask?

I smiled weakly, ignoring the nervous feeling twisting my gut into knots. "I didn't realize I'd locked it..."

Y/n shook her head and shooed me toward the visitors. "Let them in...please."

No.

I don't want to.

But my body moved on it's own, giving into her request and rising from the chair to move slowly towards the door. Anxiety threaded itself through my veins with every step. All I wanted to do was lock the world away and keep her safe by my side; and for some unknown reason, this felt like the complete opposite.

Why does this feel so wrong...?

Wrapping my hand around the handle, I released the lock and let them in.

"Ah, Min Yoongi-ssi, thank you." The doctor said, smiling politely. "Would you mind giving us a moment to speak with Y/F/N-ssi alone?"

Yes, I do fucking mind.

"I-"

"It's okay...baby..." Y/n flushed, turning as red as a tomato. "Go check on Kookie-ah and Jin-ah. Make sure they're okay. Please?"

An ache bloomed in my chest as I looked at the love of my life in her hospital bed and registered that she had called me 'baby' for the first time in nearly a year. Turning, I rushed back to her and kissed her deeply, not caring that other people were watching.