Nightmares

Hobi's Pov:
By the time I finally reached Jin at the hospital, a sinking feeling had overtaken me. My palms were sweating and I felt like I was going to be sick. It was worse than our debut.

"H-hyung..." I gasped, doubling over my knees. The paramedics had brought them to the private, VIP wing at the other end of the hospital; but in a panic, my driver had dropped me off at the public emergency room, and I'd had to run through the whole hospital to get here.

"W-what did th-?" The question I'd been meaning to ask evaporated the moment he looked at me.

It felt like a cold hand reached inside my chest and squeezed my heart, making it impossible to breath

It felt like a cold hand reached inside my chest and squeezed my heart, making it impossible to breath. His expression was blank; and he was looking straight through me. It nearly dropped me to my knees.

N-no.

"W-w-wae?" My voice wavered, and when he said nothing, I grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "JIN-HYUNG!!"

Finally he realized I was there, and blinked. "Ah...Hobi-ah." His red eyes filled with more tears and he quickly covered his face.

No...this isn't happening.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

"YAH! WHERE'S JUNGKOOK-AH?!" I yelled, nearly hysterical with panic.

Jin-hyung shook his head and removed my hands from his shoulders."Jungkookie-ah is in surgery....he...he lost a lot of blood." His words strangled in his throat, but I knew what he was trying to say. "Th-there's a chance..."

"No."

I stepped back as if he'd punched me and dropped into a chair as my own tears filled my eyes. "NO. Jungkook-ah is...." the words died in my throat before I could speak.

He's young.

He's strong.

He's our golden maknae.

He'll be okay. He has to.

As I sat there, Jin-hyung didn't move. Instead, his legs turned to me and I saw his hands fist at his side. "Did you do it?" He asked, his voice low and hard to hear.

Confused, I looked up at him. What?!

Seeing my confusion, he spoke again, slower and colder. "Did you invite Red Velvet to the party?"

WHAT!?!

"NO!! OF COU-"

He cut me off. "Because Joonie-ah called before you got here....he thinks Joy is responsible for this. But we made sure none of the invitations went to them, so how could they have been there unless someone let them in?"