Visitor

A/N:...4....fine...@EPIPHANY8900 & @XIm_a_potatoX ...we'll say 4.5 🤭😂😏

😐
😏
🙃
😇
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
"YAH! Yoongi-ah!" Jin shouted, jumping from his seat. "That's not fair! This isn't Hobi-ah's fault!"

Furious, I spun around and glared at my eldest brother. "REALLY?! Because Y/n and I were doing just fine up until he opened his damned mouth and went crying to BangPd-nim!" I found the person I was angriest with and continued, "Do you have any idea how much it hurts to know that it was YOU, and not BangPd-nim, who came up with that bullshit idea?!"

Hoseok-ah flinched at my tone even though I wasn't shouting. We'd learned that speaking quietly could be worse than screaming when you wanted to make a point, and I wanted this one to be sharp.

"We could have been married by now." I croaked, thinking of all the wasted time we'd spent away from each other. "We could...." I sucked in a breath and said what had been tormenting my mind since the moment the doctor had seen us. "We could have been parents by now."

"Yoongi-hyung," Joonie warned, rubbing Hobi's back as he cried. "You don't know that. Joy still-"

"I guess we'll never know, will we?" I snarled. Feeling the ache of un-shed tears burn the back of my throat, I turned towards Taehyung-ah. "What room?"

He flicked his eyes nervously to the others before sighing. "302. But-"

I was out the door before he could finish, only one thing on my mind: Y/n.

~*~

Her room was as far from Kookie-ah's as it could be, tucked into a quiet corner on the other side of the ward. Wonder who's idea that was...The idea that that little shit was related to her by marriage, made me sick, but also explained why they had always been so close.

Oh well, Sehun...two can play that game. Except in our case, I'll actually be married to her.

As I made my way down the hall, Taehyung-ah's warning about security still rang in my ears. Not actually being married would make things more complicated if I ran into a guard or private security; and any member of EXO would throw me right out after what I'd done to Baekhyun.

All right, I didn't think that one through...but it certainly felt good.

What I needed was someone sympathetic. Someone easily swayed...

"O-oh...c-can I help you?" A young nurse stuttered, almost bumping into me as she rounded the corner too fast.

Perfect...

"Actually...yes." I smiled cutely, so she would relax.

" I smiled cutely, so she would relax