Gone

Yoongi's Pov:
I threw the phone as against the partition separating me from the driver.

"FUCK!"

Since Y/N blocked me, I'd made my security detail pick up a new phone. I swore I would remain calm, that I would do whatever it took so she would agree to meet with me. We could discuss this like adults...or so I'd thought, but the moment I'd heard that sleepy smile in her voice, I snapped.

How dare you fucking smile when you're doing this to me, Y/N.

And then....then there was that piece of shit who had told her breakfast was ready. If I ever found out who it was, I'd wipe the floor with their face. My fists clenched. Someone else had cooked for her. Had seen the messy hair and rosy cheeks she woke up with, had heard her lazy "good morning".

Another guy was with her...maybe even... NO!

I wouldn't go there.

Y/N was mine. Period. Anyone who tried taking her away from me would find themselves with a one way ticket to hell.

"Get me another phone." I growled as the driver approached our apartment building.

Once I was outside the front door I tried calling again. This time it went straight to voicemail.

Really, babygirl? Now you've turned your phone off?

I took a deep breath and lied. Y/N didn't respond to threats. If I wanted to get anywhere with her, I'd need to play nice and lure her out. "Y/N...jagi..I'm not mad, I just don't understand what's going on. Call me back and talk to me, okay? I'll be waiting."

Otherwise, I'm going to lose my shit.

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
We sat around the table, but no one spoke. When Tae and I returned with Jimin, Hobi informed us that Yoongi-hyung had gone. Jin and Namjoon demanded an explanation, so Tae had showed them Sehun's post.

At first everyone agreed it wasn't a big deal. After all, Y/N and Suga had hidden their relationship for years, even when tabloids gossiped about Yoongi-hyung's relationship with other idols, but this was different.

This was Y/N. She was a beautiful, young foreigner with her own company. If the paparazzi saw this, they would go wild. Then Jimin found the article.

"Y/N-ah, call me back please. Everyone is worried about you. " Joonie said before hanging up with a sigh.

"Still no answer?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon shook his head. "She's turned it off and I don't think she'll turn it back on again any time soon."

Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "Has anyone tried calling Sehun?"

We gaped at him.

"What?" he asked, confused and mildly irriatated. "It's what I would do. Talk to the person you know she was with last."

"Chim, you're a genius!" Namjoon yelled, then pointed at me. "Call him, Kookie-ah. You're closer to her than the rest of us so maybe she'll talk to you if...." he stoped, unable to finish the sentence.

"If they're still together." I mumbled, understanding the implication.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
Everything was quiet. The apartment was clean and tidy, but something was off. It didn't smell right.

Growling, I made my way to the kitchen. Chicken and rice soup simmered on the stove, making my lips pull into a small smile. It was one of my favorites. Y/N had made it for me when we started dating, but when I tasted this pot, I frowned. Y/N hadn't made this. While I didn't care about food the way Jin and Kookie did, I knew her cooking. She loved ginger and garlic and neither was heavy enough in this broth.

A quick scan of the kitchen made me nervous. All of my favorites stocked the refrigerator and cabinets, but none of the sweets, exotic spices, or foreign foods Y/N liked were here.

This isn't happening...

"Y/N!!!!!" I screamed, running to our room.

It was immaculate. And empty. My anger changed to panic, the adrenaline making my heart hammer. Whenever Y/N was home, she left a trail. Little pieces of jewelry here, books there, her perfume lingering in the air as she walked. I took a deep breath and nearly whimpered. No perfume hung in the air.

Y/N...

A furious check of the bathroom and closet confirmed my worst nightmare. Everything Y/N had ever kept here was gone.

She was gone.

She had left me.

A/N: 안녕~ 🤗 So I've decided to keep the posts around this length to make them easy to read (and write 😂).

I know it's slow, but I promise it will pick up soon. I hope you're enjoying it and will let me know what you think 🤓💜💜💜