Miss Me?

A/N: OMG you guys!! 😆😍😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH for the views and the votes!!!!! You don't know how much it means to me that you read this 🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ I hope you continue to enjoy it ☺😘❤❤❤ Also, this came out longer than expected 😅 I hope it's okay!!
~*~

5 Months Later...

Y/N's Pov:
The newspaper picture worried me even if I told myself it shouldn't. Just because I'd spent the last 5 months in Paris running away from my problems didn't mean I'd be able to hide from news about the biggest music group in the world.

*bzz bzz*

I glanced at my screen and grinned.

Especially with Kookie keeping me up to date.

Looking back at the image, I narrowed my eyes. All 7 members looked happy but exhausetd after finishing their Asian tour. It had been gruelling and non-stop, but that was how they always preferred things. But I lingered on the skinniest member.

Is he okay?

Yoongi was always slim and pale, but now he looked sick. Not even the makeup could hide it.

Idiot. Don't you take care of yourself? Don't Eun-ji or Irene or Jin feed you properly?

Immediately, I smacked my forehead with my book. Someone had told me it helped establish good habits, but it hadn't worked for me...yet. "Stop it, Y/N. It's not your problem anymore-"

"NEXT!"

Shit.

I smiled apologetically at the immigration officer and hurried over. At least I was home.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
*bzz bzz*

Fuck.

Squeezing my pillow tightly, I ignored the annoying device buzzing on my bedside table. We had returned from Japan last night and damnit, I was staying in bed. The rest of the world could just dissapear for all I cared.

*bzz bzz*

"Fhnk eww." I mumbled into the squishy pillow, pressing my face deeper into the fabric. I'd found a bottle of Y/N's perfume overseas and had secretly sprayed it on every one of my pillows. It was the only way I'd been able to sleep during the tour.

*BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ BZZZZZ*

"AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Rolling over, I grabbed the stupid thing and shut it off without looking at it. I was done. Today was my day. The last 5 months had been non-stop touring, doing interviews, and pretending I was okay, but now? Now I was doing what I wanted: sleeping. Alone.

Shifting into a more comfortable position, I had just closed my eyes when Hobi started screaming.

"HYYYYYUUUUUUNNNNGGGGG!!!!"

His voice screeched in front of my door as he began pounding on it. Before I could scream at him to go away, he had swung it open and stood in the doorway almost vibrating with excitement.

I glared at him. "Die."

His beamed at me and shook his head, his long legs taking slow steps over to me. "You'll be feeling differently when you hear what I have to tell you...."

Wanna bet?

He stopped beside the bed and bent over, tipping his head to the side from above me. "We found her."