*Kookie: Meet, Cute*

A/n: You guys have been so amazing to me and so incredibly supportive, I wanted to treat you 🥰😘❤

👷🏻‍♂️: YOU ARE A MEAN AUTHOR-NIM!

👩🏻: I am. I really am 😏🙃

~*~

The Beginning...

Y/n's Pov:
Feeling more nervous than excited, I eyed the grey building in front of me and frowned. I could lie and say I got lost...I mean that's normal in a new country, right? AHHH! FOR FUCK'S SAKE Y/N! Stop being such a coward!

"It's not like I haven't done this before." I muttered, trying to convince myself to behave. "It's just a job. A normal job." For one of the biggest bands in the world. Sure. Normal.

I glared at the gold hangul letters that comprised BigHit's name and was just about to head for the door when my phone buzzed. Swearing quietly, I pulled it out and smiled when I saw the message.

[Sehun 🙄: Hwaiting Y/n~ now stop stalling and get your ass inside, you're going to be late. AND DON'T SPEAK IN KOREAN EXCEPT TO BANG PD-NIM. You'll learn more 🤪]

Smartass.

Rolling my eyes, I sent him one emoji before taking a deep breathe and following his advice.

[👺]

"Ah, I'm sorry," a man's voice hurried from the front desk when I stepped inside, "Private property. No Ami allowed."

I winced when he stood up and quickly walked towards me. This was exactly why I had wanted Sehun or one of the others to come with me, I needed credibility. Walking around this part of town had already made people look at me funny.

"Ah...actually," I sighed, bobbing my head politely, "I have an appointment here."

"Aigoo! Ani Ami, juseyo!" The man moaned in frustration, gesturing for me to go back out the door. He probably heard that a lot.

Fuck. Sehun, I'm gonna kill you.

Before I could protest anymore, the man's desk phone rang, making us both jump. With a muttered sigh, he turned and rushed to pick it up. Whoever had called must have been important because he bobbed his head as he spoke. When he was done, he motioned for me to follow after him and smiled.

Well okay then...let's see what other surprises this place has in store.

~*~

Sitting in the empty conference room waiting for Bang PD and a few others to join me, I groaned. Jetlag was murder. I'd slept all day yesterday but apparently my body wanted more. Maybe I'd follow Sehun's example and take a nap when I got home.

Pulling my phone out, I started typing him a message asking if he wanted to watch some movies, when the door to the office blew open.

"BangPd-"

I looked up, my own greeting dying in my throat when the speaker's words stopped and their mouth popped open, a mix of confusion and fear washing over their face. Before I could stop him, he quickly shut the door, the sound of retreating footsteps making me sigh.

"I thought Jin was supposed to be friendly?"

Shaking my head, I sent the message to Sehun. He owed me a damn chick flick and some good food for putting me through this. The next person that assumed I was a sasaeng or an Army was getting a shoe to the face.

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
"Y-yah!" Jin-hyung hissed, slamming the door to the dance room behind him and quickly locking it. Why does he look like he just saw a ghost? Did someone prank him again?