Hurt

Y/N Pov:
I couldn't help but laugh at the three nuts making a mess in my kitchen. After breakfast, the beagle line had vowed they would take care of the dishes, which had lasted until it morphed into a water fight. With soap.

Now Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were soaked, and soap bubles were all over the place. It was a good thing we had fished unpacking earlier.

Grinning at them as they continued goofing off, I ducked into the bathroom for some towels. Suddenly the chaos from the other room stopped. I poked my head around the corner and choked to stop myself from laughing.

Sehun and Suho stood in the front doorway gaping while the beagle line was frozen in place. Before the two could explode, I came out with the towels. "We had a little fun while you were away."

Suho frowned. "I think you mean they had fun."

Sehun handed me a small bag then turned to the others. "We told you to keep her company and help her unpack, not give her more work to do."

"Ah wae!!! We were distracting her!! She's been quiet all morning and this was making her laugh!" Groaned Chen, drying his face and pointing at me.

"It's true,"I nodded, "and besides, I don't care about the mess."

Suho fought his own smile and lost, but kept his voice stern anyway. "I expect this to be cleaned up while Y/N gets her new phone set up."

Phone?

"You just have to transfer your files, but this is your new phone." He continued before I could protest, "No arguing. It's already paid for."

My face flamed bright red and I stammered. I always got embarrassed when people did nice things for me. "Y-y"

"Just say thank you, Y/N." Sehun grinned, ruffling my hair.

My face got redder but I managed a smile. They really were amazing friends. "T-thank you!!"

As I set up the phone and the beagles cleaned under Suho's supervision, Sehun's phone rang.

"Excuse me."he murmured, frowning at the caller id.

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
Sehun's voice was cold and quiet when he answered the phone. "What?"

"Is she still with you?" I asked nervously. Sehun wouldn't be so angry if she wasn't, but I was curious to see if he would lie to me. And if she was, what did that mean about her relationship with Yoongi-hyung?

"...."

"Sehun?"

There were voices in the background talking and I could barely makeout Y/N's laughter, as Chen yelled about soap. After a long pause Sehun spoke again.

"She is safe." Before I could ask what he meant, he cut me off. "Tell Min Yoongi we won't let him hurt her so easily next time. And don't bother calling her." With that, he hung up.

"Y-yah?!" I glared at my phone, completely confused.

The others looked at me, concern and curiosity all over their faces.

"So?" Hobi asked.

I shook my head. "He lied. She is with them. I could hear her laughing in the background."

Worried about what had caused such a rift in Y/N and Yoongi-hyung's relationship, I looked at our leader. "He said they won't let hyung hurt her and not to bother calling again...what is he talking about, hyung?"

Namjoon's eyes darted to Hobi and it was as if the clouds had covered our sunshine. His normal smile faded and he stood up.

"We should tell Suga to meet us at the studio. We're going to be late." Hobi mumbled, before standing up leaving the room.

"H-hey," said Jimin watching Hobi's retreating figure, "what's going on? What's wrong with him?" He asked, glancing back and forth between the two rappers.

Namjoon shook his head. "Nothing Chim. Let's go to the studio. I'll call Suga."

"Wait!" I called out as everyone stood up.

Namjoon shook his head. "Leave it alone, Kookie. This might be worse than we realise and now isn't the time."

As I followed the others, I sent another message to Y/N. Sooner or later she'd have to respond.

"Noona?"

The response was immediate and hurt more than I expected.

[Message failed. The number you entered is no longer in service.]