Mistake

A/N: Hi guys!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 You have no idea how much it means to me 🥰😭🥰😭
Also, I just wanted to remind you that I really do love all the idols & groups I use here, so please don't be offended if I portray them in a way you don't like. It's just for story purposes🙇‍♀️😘

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
The dorm was quiet when I returned. The other members had gone out for the day, enjoying their sudden mini vacation. But I was stuck in hell. The private investigators and police still hadn't found Y/N, and every time they told me to be patient, I lost a little more control. I checked my phone again and groaned.

Nothing. I already told them about her new apartment what else do they need?!

I stormed into the kitchen and pulled out my favorite whiskey. I poured the glass and glared at the amber liquid. I had avoided drinking since the MAMAs, but I was losing it.

Babygirl, where are you? Don't you know you're driving me crazy?

As the liquid burned my insides, a memory from that night flashed in my mind.

Flashback

Irene shrieked as I threw her out, but I didn't care. As walked back to the bed, a soft scent made me stop. I tilted my head and sniffed the air. There.

Y/N?

It was her perfume, that subtle scent that drove me wild. The thought of her froze the air in my lungs.

"Y/N...mian." I choked out, suddenly feeling sick.

I crawled into the bed that smelled like another woman and threw the sheets off, curling around a pillow I wished was Y/N.

End of Flashback

If only that had been the end of it.

Furious, I hurled the glass across the room and scowled when it shattered against the wall. Without Y/N, I felt like the glass, incomplete and useless. Turning away, I started walking to my room when the doorbell rang. Great, just what I needed more annoying people.

"Shit."

~*~

This can't be happening.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled at the woman standing in front of me.

Irene flinched but didn't back away. She obviously thought she was being brave and determined but I was losing control. If it hadn't been for her, Y/N wouldn't have left me and that alone made me want to squeeze her little neck until she stopped moving.

"But Oppa~~," she pouted looking at me, "I miss you."

"I don't give a shit." I snarled about to slam the door in her face, but she reached out and grabbed my crotch, making my breath hitch.

THE FUCK?!?

"You might not," she purred, rubbing me over my pants, "but aren't you lonely? Now that Y/N is gone? I can help you~"

Something dark and deep and violent snapped inside of me at her assumption and I grabbed her wrist. Yanking her forward, I glared at her, wishing I could break her the way I was broken.

"You're right. But who's fault is that?" I snarled, throwing her inside the dorm, closing the door behind me.

Her eyes widened in surprise and fear as she crashed onto the floor. "Y-yah!"