Watching

A/N: SURPRISE CHAPTER!! 😱😳 I hope you like it!! 🙈🙈🙈
~*~

??? Pov:
I watched my screen eagerly, waiting for the checkmark to appear beside my message. It wouldn't tell me if it had been read, just delivered, but that was enough. I knew Y/n read her messages because eventually she would block the number I was using and I'd have to begin the process all over again. Not that I cared. Eventually, I would get what I wanted.

[Message not sent. This user has blocked you]

"Silly Y/n. I can do this all day." I laughed, refreshing my computer screen and creating a new account. I filled out the required information and tried again, only for a new notification to appear.

[Message not sent. This number is not in service]

"DAMNIT!"

Flinging the keyboard away from me, I picked up my real cell phone and typed in my partner's name.

"She got another sim card. Find out what it is and I'll give you a bonus."

Their immediate reply excited me. "Of course."

I grinned and repeated the phrase. "Of course". My two favorite words.

Keeping my phone with me, I scrolled through the new pictures of Y/n I'd taken earlier this week and studied her expression. What would it be like to finally get rid of her? For that pretty face to stop moving? Or that body to go cold and lose every last drop of blood? How long would it take?

Smiling to myself, I printed the one of her sitting in the park by the dorms and picked up my scalpel, carefully removing her eyes. I hated her eyes the most. They saw what I wanted to see. Were looked at and admired by the person who should be looking only at me. I punched them out angrily, throwing them to the floor. How I wished I could do it right now, in real life.

"Enjoy them while you can, Y/n." I ran my fingertips over her photo and smiled bitterly. "I'll make you hate them before I close them for good." I hissed, dragging the scalpel across her cheek.

~*~

2 days later...

Yoongi's Pov:
Despite the face that it was the middle of the night during the middle of the week, the club was packed. Bodies pressed together tightly like fish in a can as they danced to music that was too loud.

If it wasn't for the fact that this was the last place anyone would look for me, I'd have run straight home to the dorm or my studio. Passing security and entering the back staircase that led up to the private rooms, I felt myself relax just a tiny bit. There would be no photo or video leaks here. Everyone on this floor had something to loose if they were discovered.

Nodding at the BigHit bodyguard standing outside, I entered the room I'd reserved for the night and closed the door behind me. My guest was sitting uncomfortably in one of the plush chairs, a bottle of beer untouched beside them. Obviously, they'd never been to a private VIP room before. It was as if they were afraid of touching anything.

"Detecive Jang," I nodded, lowering myself into the chair across from them.

"Min Yoongi-ssi."

I shook the hand he offered and took his business card. "Tell me everything." I said, picking up my water bottle and taking a deep swallow. There would be no drinking tonight. I wanted to remember every detail of this conversation.