Save Me

A/N: You did it!! 😆😆😆🥳🥳🥳🥳
Thank you for sticking it out with me and getting here 😘😘😘❤❤❤❤ I love you all so much more then you will ever know 🥰🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭😭🤗🤗🤗🤗
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💟💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💌❣

Expect Specials 😘🙃😈😇

O
N
E
~*~

Flashback...

Yoongi's Pov:
After a deafening roar ripped through the air, the entire room went silent.

Everyone held their breath in anticipation, watching us as Y/n gaped at me, her mouth opening and closing quickly. As she struggled to speak, my mind panicked and began screaming the worst at me.

You idiot!

What if she's not ready??

Why would you do this?!

AND IN PUBLIC?!

OH....

OH. MY. GOD.

Wh-what if she says no....i-in front of fans....oh fuck.

They'll go crazy.....

I-If there's a sasaeng....they'll  go crazy
..they'll hurt her...

SHIT.

MIN FUCKING YOONGI!!!

Terrified, I spoke, trying to soothe her and the crowd before this got any worse. They were already starting to worry, the air churning with their nervous energy.

"I-it's okay...if you don-"

Y/n shook her head violently and covered her face, sending the crowd into a screaming frenzy and crushing my heart. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! How could you think she would wa-

Jin-hyung took a step forward, concern written all over his face as he reached for her. But suddenly Y/n dropped to her knees in front of me and threw her arms around my neck. It was only then that I heard the softest and sweetest of sounds.

"A-are...*hic*....you s-sure....*hic*?" She whispered, her breath ghosting my skin as she trembled in my arms, trying to control her breathing and her tears. "Are y-you....*hic*....really sure?"

Pulling back as the crowd howled, thinking the worst, I cupped her face and waited until she looked at me before smiling and pressing my lips to hers gently.

"Yes." I mumbled against her mouth. "Always."

Despite the tears running down her cheeks, she smiled as she covered her face and nodded, her hair falling around her like a veil. Grinning, I kissed her head then lifted my mic. "ARMY, it's okay!! My Y/n is shy....but that was a yes."

For a heartbeat, the room was painfully still and quiet. Then, chaos exploded around us as the crowd went wild and my members ran towards us, whooping and cheering as they engulfed us in hugs.

~*~

After things settled down and NCT 127, BlackPink, and Twice all joined us on stage, I helped Y/n stand and frowned apologetically.

"Jagiya...I...I don't have a ring, bu-"

"Actually..." Jin-hyung interrupted, beaming proudly. "You do." Sith a sly smile, he held up Y/n's old engagement ring, admiring the way it glinted in the stage lights.

What...

I gaped at him, my mouth falling open. "W-Where did you get that?" I'd left it locked in a secret place inside my studio. No one should have been able to find it.