이 밤

👷🏻‍♂️: Tissues on sale - aisle 9!! Buy one....get...o-Yah!!! CRAZY AUTHOR LADY...I SAID ONE!!! YAH!!! *mutters* You already demolished aisle 7...

A/N: But that last chapter was mean...
🥺😖😭😭🤧🥺

👷🏻‍♂️: 😐😐😐🤦🏻‍♂️ Aish! Fine...BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME!! 👺😤

A/N: ☺️😘❤❤❤ ....3....(PS: don't hate the ship, just ride the wave😂😘)
~*~

When this night passes
I'm afraid I won't be able to see you

The utterly clear gaze
The touch I got too used to
The face that smiled at me
Will I be unable to see you again anymore?

In my every day
You are there
In your every day
I'm there
When the moon is gone
And the sun rises
The one who has been with me
Will you be gone?

When I close my eyes
I feel like it will remind me of the times
That we were together
When I close my eyes
I feel like I will think of only the happy memories again

When this night passes
I'm afraid I won't be able to see you
When this night passes
I'm afraid that I'll be left alone

- Jin, BTS "이밤" (English lyrics)

~*~

3 Months Later...

Y/n's Pov:
"Boss..." Gina's voice sounded tired on the other end of the line, the stress obvious to someone like me who'd known her for years. She tried not to sigh. "They don't like anything we do without you. Th...they say it lacks 'flair', and that's what they're paying us for."

She snorted the last part and I smiled, even though she couldn't see it. Someone was throwing a tantrum and it wasn't Gina.

"You can email the sketches to me and I'll do some quick revisions, if they need it. Or I could just talk to them...?" I could practically hear her roll her eyes in the silence that followed.

"You know it's not the same, Boss."

I sighed quietly. She was right; I was the one who had taken the contract so I should be there. Working. Living. Acting like a human and not a rock....

"Yeah...but..."

Gina huffed, the sound loud in my ear. "I know, I know. Just....we miss you, okay? It's not the same without you." Her voice cracked a little before she spoke again. "We need you."

"Thanks G."

She sniffled and then cleared her throat. "Duh. I'll email the sketches and wait for your response."

After she'd hung up, I lay back in bed and stared at the ceiling. The last three months playing through my mind like a movie reel.

"Y-Y/n....jagi...no...I'm begging you. See?" Yoongi got down on his knees in front of me. In front of the others and stared at me. "I am begging you not to do this. Don't leave me again."

Groaning, I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands over my face. Not even sleep could save me from the memories, now (or the pain that goes with them). Huffing, I rolled out of bed and went to make a pot of coffee. It was just after 4 am and if I was going to stay awake, I would need some caffeine.

As the magic pot brewed, a notification popped into my phone.

"Damn Gina, let a bod- Oh....shit."