Pandas and Pabos

A/N: Hii my loves!!!! How are you doing?? We're nearing the end of this book 😱 can you believe it?! (and still so much drama to cover!!) 😏😇

If you've stuck it out with me this long, THANK YOU!!! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️😭😭😭❤❤❤ I don't deserve you~~ You are amazing and I wish I could just shower you with hugs and kisses ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 So gear up, because we're going out with a bang (I hope 🙃😇😏🤫)
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
"Y-yah!" I grabbed Y/n's wrist as she tried to walk past me, the kitten still clutched to her chest. "You can't call him that!"

Grinning she pulled him closer to her chest. "Why not?" She pouted.

But her words didn't register, I was too distracted by the small, silver chain dangling from her wrist. Frowning, I examined the new jewelry and felt my heartbeat increase. It was a simple silver chain with a panda charm that lay flat against her skin, but this was no cheap trinket. The white fur was made of tiny diamonds while the black fur and eyes were comprised of either onyx or black diamonds, and small emeralds created the bamboo. Someone wants your attention.

Pressing my tongue against my cheek, I narrowed my eyes at her. "Who gave you this?"

Those eyes that could never hide a thing from me widened before she tried pulling her hand free. A blush spread along her cheeks, driving my temper higher. She was nervous. And if she was nervous, she had something to hide. Angry, I tightened my grip and pulled her closer, until my free arm could snake around her waist and hold her in place against me.

"I don't like repeating myself, Y/n," I hissed dangerously. "Who gave this to you?"

"A f-friend!" She snapped, still trying to loosen my hold.

Defensive and angry...who are you trying to protect?

Carefully, I removed the kitten from her arms and placed him back in his carrier, then I narrowed my eyes at her. "Don't lie to me, sweetheart."

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
The shift in Yoongi's persona happened so fast I almost got whiplash. One moment he was acting cute and soft, but the next he was giving me a private Agust D show, and I would be lying if I said it didn't freak me out.

I frowned, trying not show how nervous I felt. "I'm not. It's a birthday gift."

That answer only seemed to irtitate him more, because suddenly his grip tightened to the point that it hurt. At least I wasn't lying.

"Y-Yoongi, let go."

He clicked his tongue and walked me back until my legs hit the edge of the bed, then pushed me back so he was leaning over me, my arms firmly in his grip on either side of me. He nuzzled the crook of my neck, making me jolt.

"Yo-"

"I spent all morning planning a surprise for you," he hissed, teeth nipping at my skin. "And now you want to leave? You're hurting my feelings, sweetheart." He trailed feather soft kisses along my throat and collar bone, making it impossible for me to think clearly. Grinding his hips into mine, he moved my arms over my head.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
"I think I should take him back," I murmured against her jaw, smirking as she stilled.

"W-what?"

I kept her wrists in place as I repeated myself, she would try and hit me the moment she understood. "The cat. I think I'll take him back. You don't seem to like him very much."