*90K Special: Movie Night*

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS!!! 😱😱😱 WE'RE OVER 90K VIEWS!!! 😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈 *ugly cries* Thank you so much!!! 😭😭😭❤❤❤ I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing readers, but I hope you know how much I love & appreciate you 😘❤🥰

👷🏻‍♂️: Ma'am...MA'AM!! AISLE 7 IS OFF LIMITS!! STOB IT!! THE HOBI WATER IS NOT FOR SALE!!
~*~

Y/n's Pov:
Why am I doing this again? Oh right...Nayeon and Momo threatened to drag me to the actual theater for a scary movie if I didn't.

"OHMYGODWATCHOUT!" Shrikeing, I threw my hands up and covered my face with a pillow, my heart hammering in my chest as adrenaline hit me hard.

I hated scary movies, but here I was....watching one....alone. All because Twice and Black Pink wouldn't stop teasing me about being a scaredy cat. It didn't help that Yoongi enjoyed them, too.

And if I was being honest, that was the main reason behind this. If I could learn to enjoy them, then maybe we could watch them together without me making a fool of myself.

I mean...I don't want him to think I'm a baby or something. Or worse....boring.

"NOOO!!! DON'T RUN UP THE STAIRS, YOU IDIOT!!" I buried my face in the pillow and groaned as the heroine lead the killer up a flight of stairs.

Even though I didn't watch many scary movies, even I knew this would end badly. Groaning as the woman screamed and the killer swung his blade at her through an open doorway, I covered my face. This was a terrible idea, Y/n.

If only I'd been paying attention to my own surroundings. Then I would have noticed the figure slinking up behind me, bending down to my ear, their low voice raspy when they spoke.

"Boo."

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
As soon as I entered the dorm, I heard Y/n scream. So Jin-hyung was right, the girls are making her watch a scary movie.

Careful of making too much noise, I walked into the living room and watched my girl huddle against her pillow like a shield. Grinning, I shook my head. She was just too cute. Thank god the others are still at the studio. No one else should see her acting so cutely.

Shrugging out of my jacket, I whispered quietly to myself, "Don't worry jagiya, I have just the thing to help you."

~*~

"Boo." I breathed, right beside her ear.

I should have been prepared for her response, knowing how nervous she was, but even so, her scream surprised me; and if BangPd-nim had heard it, he would have offered her a contract on the spot.

WHOMP!

I laughed as her pillow connected with my face.

"MIN YOONGI YOU ASS!!" She yelled, dropping into a ball on the couch and groaning, covering her head with her arms.

Aish, who said you could do this to my heart, Y/n?

Taking a seat beside her on the couch, I pulled the ball that was my girlfriend onto my lap and stroked her hair. We'd only been dating a few months, but I loved teasing her. "I'm sorry I scared you," I chuckled.

Gently, she smacked my arm and shook her head, her face pressed into my chest. "Iaryeraughngatme."

"What?"

Huffing, she pulled away and glared at me. "I said, 'liar, you're laughing at me.' You're not sorry."

Pulling her close, I quickly pecked her lips and smiled at her. "I am sorry." I said more seriously. "I just can't help myself around you."