Touch, Like You (Pt.1)

A/N: You didn't think I was going soft did you? 😅🙃😏 More importantly, if you're still reading this and enjoying it, THANK YOU!!!! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️😍😍😍 You guys mean the world to me and I'm so glad you're here 🥰🥰🥰
~*~

2 Days Later....

Y/N's Pov:
The fitting was a fucking disaster.

"Please," I groaned, trying not to sound desperate as I pleaded with the man sitting in the corner. He was driving me insane. "GO. AWAY."

Yoongi's eyes flicked up at me for a second before glancing back down at his phone. "No." He drawled. "I like it here."

"How can you possibly like it here?!" I hissed, geturing at the massive studio we were in for the photo shoot. The place was packed with women and each one had her eyes glued to him. Not that he cared. He was ignoring them, and me, while I repeatedly asked him to leave.

He shrugged. "You're here."

He can't be serious!! I slapped a hand over my face so I wouldn't yell. I can't take this! Frustrated, I ran a hand through my hair.

Today was the first fitting for Red Velvet's comeback looks, and as if working with them - with Irene - wasn't hard enough, Yoongi hadn't left me alone since he'd found out. Irritated, stressed, and just a little bit jealous, I snapped at him.

"Because I'm here, or Irene is?"

That did it, and I knew I'd fucked up the moment the words left my mouth. Oh shit.

Yoongi shot out of his chair in an instant, his eyes flashing dangerously as he stared me down. When he spoke, his voice was cold and rough and made my stomach flip nervously. "Say that again, sweetheart. I didn't hear you clearly."

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

I gulped, but tipped my chin up to hide my nerves from him. "You heard me," I pressed my lips together and crossed my arms over my chest. "Ever since Kookie told you we were in charge of Red Velvet's new concept, you've wanted to come. It's a funny coincidence, don't you think?"

Before I could storm away, he snatched my wrist and pulled me from the studio, dragging me outside and into a small office across the hall. The moment the door closed,  I heard the lock snap into place and Yoongi turned towards me, his expression practically murderous.

"Say that one more time, babygirl. I dare you." He snarled, the low timbre making me shiver.

Things had settled down between us so much that I had taken for granted how scary he could be when pissed off. And now that he was seething, my instincts were screaming at me to run. If only he wasn't leaning against the only exit. SHIT. Just like he had that night in my apartment, Yoongi was scaring me; but there was no way I'd show it.

Fake it 'till you make it, girl...

I yanked my arm free and glared back. "Who do you think you are, huh? Grabbing me like that and dragging me here?! Are you crazy!?"

His eyes narrowed, but I kept at it. If I could get him away from the door, I could make a run for it. Maybe get some security.

"Look, if you want to see your girlfriends or lovers or whatever, then see them! I'm sure it's not that hard. Just get your fix and leave me the hell out of it!"

I'd taken exactly two steps away from him  before his body was on mine. His arms wrapped around me, squeezing so tightly it was hard to breathe as he kept me from getting lose.

"Never." He hissed against the shell of my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't effect me, but as I opened my mouth to I snap back, he spun me around and shoved me against the wall. The little air I had left in my lungs was gone on impact, and I found myself facing one furious rapper.

"When are you going to learn, Kitten?" He growled, one of his large hands keeping both of my wrists firmly above my head while the other trailed down my side.

Kitten?! We're back to that, again??

I glared at him and he pressed closer, his breath fanning over my lips, sweet and mildly minty. "The only one I want, is you. You're the only one I've ever wanted."

Like an idiot, my body responded to his words almost immediately, a dangerous fluttering starting in my belly while my mind screamed at me not to fall for his particular brand of sugar.

"Liar." I whispered back, making him pause. "If that were true, you would never have cheated."

Pain zipped through the delicate skin of my wrists as his grip tightened, my fingers starting to feel numb. His eyes flicked between mine and my lips as he spoke. "When are you going to forgive me, sweetheart?"

Leaning closer, he flicked the tip of his tongue out the corner of his mouth, his free hand grazing over my chest. "It was a mistake." He ground his hips against mine and I snapped my eyes shut to fight the sudden onslaught of tingles that raced through me, even though my back arched in pleasure.

"I'm sorry." He moaned into my ear. "Please, babygirl. Give me another chance."

I wanted to cry. It wasn't fair. How could I still love him...still want him this way when I couldn't stop hearing him and seeing him with another woman. I didn't trust him. And what kind of relationship could that be?

Suddenly, Yoongi's hand was gripping chin, pulling my face down so he could look at me.

"Jagiya..." his thumb brushed my lower lip and I whimpered softly. He was biting his own as he watched me. "Let me in, Y/n." He mumbled, grazing the corner of my mouth. "Tell me I can touch you again."

I started to shake my head no when he crashed his lips against mine, making my thoughts scatter. I was lost. Lost in the way his mouth melded to mine, the way his tongue traced my lower lip. I hadn't even realized he'd let me go, until he reached down and cupped my ass, lifting me up.

Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around him and he deepened the kiss, gently biting and tugging my bottom lip until I caved and let him in. His tongue swept inside, fighting mine and taking over, exploring every inch of my mouth until I couldn't breathe and he was satisfied. Then he was gone, trailing kisses along my jaw and down my neck, searching for that one spot near my ear that would turn me into jelly.

"Y/n...." he breathed, kissing and nipping my neck. "Babygirl...."

I could feel him growing between my legs, pressing against the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh. When Yoongi pulled back and looked at me, I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Please Jagi..." he murmured, diving into another kiss.

"Y-"

A sudden knocking on the door behind me crashed over me like cold water, throwing me back into reality. Yoongi swore as he pulled away from me.

"Ignore it," he begged, nuzzling my cheek.

"Y-Y/nssi??" Gina called from the other side.  "Are you in there? Are you okay?! We're ready to start."

Horrified, I pushed Yoongi away from me. What had I done? What had I let him do? He rushed forward and tried to wrap me in his arms, but I held my hands up. "Don't." I whispered. "I...I need to go."

"Y/n..." he sounded like he wanted to cry.

I shook my head, refusing to look at him. "I'm sorry."

Before he could say another word, I'd fumbled the lock open and raced out the door. If I stayed any longer, I wouldn't have been strong enough to leave. As I crossed the hall, with Gina watching me nervously, I swiped a stray tear from my cheek.

"I'm fine, Gina." I lied.

~*~

A/N: Next ch coming up either tonight or tomorrow night 😘🤓 BP and EXO will be back, so you know things will get...messy. Love you guys!! ❤❤❤ I hope you're having an amazing day/night!!!