Beginnings

A/N: This chapter is weird, I'm sorry 😭🙈 If you're sensitive about food or abuse you may want to skip it 🙇🏻‍♀️❤
~*~

Joy's Pov:
While Eun-ji lay curled on the floor, I slowly ate my dinner, savoring every bite. It was a far cry from Yoongi's dick, but it would do. For now.

"Joy-ssi....it hurts...." she whimpered, shuddering as tears slipped down her face. Dark red marks covered her back and legs, some almost bleeding, others already beginning to bruise. She wouldn't be able to move properly for days.

"So?" I shrugged, taking another spoonful of rice. "It hurts me that you let them leave. After everything I've done for you..." I shook my head. "I thought we were friends, Unnie."

Flashback:

It had taken Yoongi just over six months to convince Y/n to go on a date, but almost as soon as she'd said yes, he'd moved her into his personal apartment. When we first heard the rumors, I refused to believe them. Until I saw it with my own eyes.

Yoongi-ah, how could you?!

It had taken weeks to find them, and when I did, my blood boiled. He was careful with her, more than he had been with anyone else. But what pissed me off the most was that unless he had to be with his members or was working, he was always with her. It infuriated me. He rarely let her spend the nights alone, whereas I had had to beg him for company. Beg for attention. Affection.

At first I thought it was because Y/n was a foreigner or a non-celebrity, but as I watched them, I realized it was because he felt differently about her. Thankfully, our companies stepped in before things got out of hand, secretly just as worried as I was about their relationship. And as their plan progressed, the lovers drifted apart.

Even though they were promoting a relationship between Yoongi and Irene, I supported it. As long as he was away from Y/n and near me, I could handle him being with my donsaeng. It wouldn't be hard to steal him from her. He might even want a threesome and so long as I was there, I could give him that. She might be infatuated with him, but he was mine.

But things had changed the week Y/n left. I had been expecting it since she secretly hired Eun-ji, but Yoongi's reaction took everyone by surprise. He became someone we never expected, and while the others were worried for him, I adored this new side of him. How his temper became shorter and his anger took over. It reminded me of me.

~*~

"-lp." A quiet whimper drifted through the door of the guest bedroom.

Over the last three months, Yoongi was spending less and less time in the house he'd shared with Y/n, so I had decided to sneak in and install a few hidden cameras, hoping to discover more about him, but it wasn't empty.

Carefully, I unlocked the door and stared at the sight in front of me. The maid Y/n had hired was on the floor. Her salt and pepper hair greasy and stringy, while her body looked more like a skeleton than that of a living human being. Sunken eyes pleaded with me helplessly and dry, cracked lips moved without making a sound. She looked like she was starving.

I thought he fired her...interesting...

Thinking quickly, I crept closer to her. She she smelled terrible even though the door to the bathroom was wide open.

"H....h.....h-help...." she gasped, trying to move her hand toward me.

I wanted to kick it away, but another part of my mind told me she could be useful, so I nodded and bent down, trying to be nice.

"My name is Park Soo Young, but you can call me Joy. I'm going to help you."

End Flashback