Lie to me

A/N: Oh hi...Don't mind me...😏🍿🙃😈🤫
~*~

Hoseok's Pov:
"JK! Jungkook-ah! YAH, JUNGKOOKIE-AH!"

The sound of Jin-hyung's frantic voice calling out our maknae's name as we followed the paramedics drowned out the sound of people crying and shouting. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. As soon as Chen had alerted us, we'd gone into well-practiced lockdown.

Security took control of the guests until the police arrived, and the paramedics quickly relieved Suho and Baekhyun, giving JK an IV and applying gauze to the wound. The club lights had been turned on, the music stopped, while we struggled to piece together the events that had taken place.

Yet all we could say for certain, was that Yoongi and Y/n were missing; Tae and Jimin had vanished almost as quickly, but Joon-hyung said he saw them run outside - so at least we knew they were close by; and someone, somehow, had gotten in here and stabbed Jungkook-ah...

My stomach turned as I looked at him again. A kitchen knife was sticking out of him, and his beautiful face was pale and clammy while the paramedics rushed him to the ambulance. Even though there was nothing we could do, there was no way in hell we would leave him.

"Wait! Stop! Namjoon-ssi!!" A feminine voice shouted over the din.

Joon quickly glanced behind us, about to tell the owner now wasn't the right time, when his mouth fell open.

"I-Irene-ssi? What.. what are you doing here?!" He asked, his voice rising with both shock and anger. After Yoongi-hyung's trouble with both Joy and Irene, BigHit had sent out explicit instructions that Red Velvet not be invited.

"Joy-ah is missing, too!" She hiccuped, tears running down her face.

Without thinking, I spun around and gripped her shoulders. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, TOO?!" I yelled, suddenly terrified. "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! EITHER OF YOU!"

Flashback:

"Hyung....don't you think it would be better to date another idol?" I asked carefully as I watched the smile spread across Yoongi-ah's face. He was texting Y/n again. "At least they understand the...issues...of dating with our jobs."

His smile was wide and showed off the gum line of his teeth when he looked up at me, happiness radiating from him like I had rarely seen.

"No. She's the one, Hobi-ah." He reached out and patted my shoulder before standing up from the couch and stretching. "Besides...I have dated idols before, remember?" He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "If they're not superficial and fake, they're just as bad as sasaengs. Y/n is different. She loves me for me." He smiled as he opened the door. "And this weekend, when we visit my family for Chuseok, I'm going to propose to her the way Westerners do. I'm going to marry her."

I plastered a fake smile on my face, as close to a real one as I could manage and waited  until he'd left the room before the worry overtook me. I'm sorry, hyung, but if you do this now...all of us will suffer.

Pulling mg phone from my pocket, I dialed Bang PD-nim. "We need to talk," I whispered when he answered. "Yoongi-hyung's in love."

End Flashback

"We were invited!" Irene shouted, trying to shake my hands off.

Liar.

"Hobi-ssi, let her go!" Joon yelled, swatting at my hands. I did as he asked and stared at the female idol. This wasn't possible. If Irene said they'd been invited...then Joy-ssi would have been able to get close to Yoongi-hyung and Y/n-ssi, and Yoongi-hyung would have never allowed that to happen.