Trapped

A/N: Am I dead? I think I must be dead. You guys have killed me, and legit made me cry.😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES ❤💜❤💜🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ You have no idea how much your support means to me 🥰🥰🥰 I feel like I am dreaming. I can't believe it, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

 I can't believe it, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

~*~

Yoongi Pov:
I pinched myself, a delighted smile plastered on my face as I reminded myself this wasn't a cruel nightmare. Y/N was, finally home, safe and sound in my bed.

Where she belongs.

My tongue flicked across my lips as I reached out and stroked her cheek for the millionth time. The pale skin was warm and soft, but still her cheeks were hollower than I remembered. Irritated, I clicked my tongue. This is why she needed me, if left alone, my babygirl didn't look after herself.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Everything's fine now. Daddy will make sure you're taken care of."

Grabbing my phone, I sent a quick message to Eun-ji.

"Make that chicken soup we like. Babygirl needs proper nutrition, and if I like it, I'll give you a reward."

As expected, she replied quickly and obediently. She had learned her lessons very well. Maybe I'd reward her just for that.

I smiled and returned my attention to Y/N, memorizing every aspect of her sleeping face. From no on, we would never be apart another night, but my eyes craved her image like a man in the desert craved water.

Soft waves spilled over my pillow and I kept picking up the loose strands, rubbing them between my fingers. But it was her pink lips that kept drawing me in, teasing me and testing my control. All I wanted was to dive in and taste them. Punish them and drown in them until they were swollen and red, but I knew Y/N wouldn't wake for several hours, so I'd have to be patient.

Maybe I'd been a little aggressive with the chemicals, but it was worth it. Y/L/N Y/N was no weak, cowering woman. It was one of the first things I'd loved about her. My little kitten could fight like a lion if she wasn't handled properly.

Brushing the hair from her face again, I distracted myself with the folder of papers Hobi had brought me before I'd picked her up.

Paris. Of course she would hide in Paris.

A favorite Uncle lived there and she spoke the language well after visiting him so often. I studied the photos of her apartment and favorite cafes, the people she had associated with and the events she'd been to. None of it was over the top. She had made herself perfectly invisible.

"Such a clever girl" I murmured, smiling to myself.

She'd even used the one last name I hadn't looked for to hide from me: mine. For months we had kept tabs on every name associated with her family, and close friends, but never in a millions years would I have looked under mine, she had even told me she wouldn't take it once we were married.