Scream, Like You (Pt.3)

A/N: This sinner has no holy water. Go get some. 😏🙈🙃
~*~

Y/N's Pov:
I slapped a hand over my mouth to silence the shriek at the sudden invasion, but Yoongi yanked it away.

"Oh hell no, sweetheart. I want to hear it."

He pumped his hand roughly, driving me closer to an edge I hadn't crossed in ages. The pace creating an immediate knot in my stomach. I gasped with each thrust, my mind reeling at the sensations he was creating, unable to focus on what he was saying. Then he slipped his fingers out, and a sudden slap filled the silence. I squeaked, stupefied.

Did...did he just...?!

Yoongi smirked down at me and held his hand over my center. "I said I want to hear it, Kitten." Then he delivered another quick slap to my wet center, the shock zipping through me.

I gaped at him, unsure if I was angry or turned on. But before I could decide, his teeth nipped my sweet spot and his thumb started slow circles over my clit making me moan.

"That's right, Kitten." He hissed against my skin. "Moan for me."

His pace quickened and I shut my eyes against the onslaught. I was close. Then the bastard stopped. Again.

"Y-yoongi..." I whined. He was torturing me. This was actual torture.

He chuckled darkly and repositioned himself, lifting my knees and settling himself between my legs so his face was level with my most intimate feature. Realizing what he was about to do, I tried to closing them, but he gently forced my legs apart. When he glared at me, he eyes were practically glowing.

"Don't you dare hide from me, jagiya." Then he turned his attention back on my pussy and smirked. "So beautiful~"

I had just enough time to take a breath before his tongue swept up the center fold. I jerked and tried pulling away, but Yoongi was ready. One hand slipped under my knee and clasped my leg tightly, keeping me in place, while the other one worked in tandem with his mouth, teasing my clit and my core until I was a panting, moaning mess.

"Y-yoongi..." I gasped. My legs were shaking and I could feel the sweat beading on my skin. He'd brought me to the edge and then stopped so many times, I'd lost count. If he kept this up, I was going to die or cry. Maybe both.

"I'm sorry, babygirl, did you want something?" He drawled, his index finger running up the middle lightly. I whimpered as he blew cold air on my heat, making me jerk in surprise, then pulled away again.

I groaned. If I'd had any strength left I would have kicked him.

"Ahh..." he nodded to himself, "I know what my Kitten needs."

Without warning, he slammed three fingers inside me again, making me shriek.

"That's right, babygirl," he growled, "scream my name."

A moment later his head dipped and pleasure exploded through me. Wave after wave flooding me as his mouth sucked my clit and his tongue flicked it, until a second orgasm raged through me and I gave him exactly what he wanted.

~*~

When I opened my eyes again, we weren't in the car. I was laying on a soft bed and silk sheets. Frowning, I looked around, only to find Yoongi laying shirtless beside me, watching me hungrily.

"You passed out in the car," he said, tipping his head to the side. "Are you sober?"

I nodded slowly.

"Good." He sat on his knees. "You were a very bad girl, Y/n." Reaching out, he ran a finger down the front of my dress. "First, you torment me," his finger ran back up and hooked itself in the neckline right between my breast, then pulled me up until I was kneeling too. "Then you wear this out to a club so others can see what's mine," he reached out and cupped the back of my neck, pulling me towards him until I fell onto him. "And then you dance with fucking Sehun."