Jungkook: Begin

👷🏻‍♂️: *hangs sign over Aisle 7* Good...

A/n: I present an alternate ending for all you Kookie stans 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 Seriously, I have no idea how this happened in a Yoongi fic but here you go 🙃😂🙈😈😇 I hope it's acceptable 😘😘😘❤❤❤

Also, I hold LifeExists and paolamonge16 personally responsible for this 😂🙃🙈😘❤❤❤ I love you guys 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Now....*carefully removes sign*...enjoy...

👷🏻‍♂️: Yah! Author lady!! Where is the "Limit one per custo-OH, COME ON!!"

A/n: *dumps sign in trash* What?🤓😇🙃

👷🏻‍♂️: 😐😐😐 *throws up hands* I don't like you rn....

A/N: *shrugs* Idc. They're worth it 😌🙃😈🥰
~*~

Y/n's Pov:
Gina huffed, the sound loud in my ear. "I know, I know. Just....we miss you, okay? It's not the same without you." Her voice cracked a little before she spoke again. "We need you."

"Thanks G."

She sniffled and then cleared her throat. "Duh. I'll email the sketches and wait for your response."

After she'd hung up, I lay back in bed and stared at the ceiling. The last three months playing through my mind like a movie reel.

"Y-Y/n....jagi...no...I'm begging you. See?" Yoongi got down on his knees in front of me and the others, tears running down his face. "I am begging you not to do this. Don't leave me again."

Closing my eyes, I fought against my own breaking heart. This was something I had to do. We both needed time and space to heal now. "Yoon-"

"N-noona..." Jungkook cut me off, his voice cracking as he froze mid-step, reaching for me before he let his hand fall to his side. His eyes matched Yoongi's - the pain inside them almost umbearable to see. "Why...? W-what did we do wrong?"

Groaning, I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands over my face, pushing the new tears away. Not even sleep could save me from the memories now, or the pain that goes with them.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Kook...I'm just a coward and an ass." I huffed to my empty bedroom.

Rolling out of bed, I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. It was just after 4 am and there was no going back to sleep, but if I was going to be a functional potato, I would need caffeine.

As the magic bean juice brewed, a notification popped into my phone.

"Damn Gina, let a bod- Oh....shit."

~*~

I blinked a few times at my screen. Who...

[Unknown: Open the door.]

.
..
....

N-O-P-E.

[Unknown: NOW.]

EXCUSE YOU?! DO YOU EVEN WATCH SCARY MOVIES?! I DO NOT WANT TO DIE, YOU CRAZY ASS!!

My heart hammered painfully in my chest, memories of Joy and her obsession flooding me with adrenaline. This could not be happeneing again. Unless it was Yoongi, but he had promised to give me my time and space so I could sort myself out, and up until now, he hadn't broken it.

And besides....HOW THE HELL WOULD HE HAVE GOTTEN THIS NUMBER?! ONLY GINA AND SEH-

[G 🐻: You're welcome 💋]
[G 🐻: PS...he's hot 😍]