Beg (Pt. 2)

A/N: You guys are amazing!! I love you and appreciate you so much 🥰😍😁 Thank you for your support 💜🙇🏻‍♀️❤ Just a heads up- if you're a soft stan, you may not like this ch. 미안 🙇🏻‍♀️❤
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
As soon as she heard my voice, Y/N's breath caught in her throat and the sound went straight to my cock, stirring it to attention the way only she could.

How I've missed that sound...

Before she could hang up on me again, I warned her. "Jagi...if you hang up, I'll hit him again." Silence filled the other end of the line, making my jaw clench. "If you don't respond in the next ten seconds, I'll hit him."

One

Two

I growled, my grip on the phone tightening. She was testing my patience.

Five

"Y/N. I swear to god..."

Eight

Finally, she spoke. Her voice quiet and cold. "What do you want?"

A gummy smile split my lips and I shook my head. What a silly question.

"You, of course."

She scoffed, and my smile deepened. I understood why she didn't believe me, but it was the truth. That didn't mean I'd let her attitude slide.

"Y/N...Jagi, I don't think you're being very nice, considering the position you're in."

After a pause, she sighed, obviously frustrated. "And what position is that?"

I smirked. "It's easier if I show you. When I hang up, I'm going to send you another picture. Don't go anywhere, or there will be consequences~"

When I ended the call, Hobi was watching me. "Hyung? What are you doing?" He asked, following me as I walked back into the kitchen. Baekhyun was still unconscious. I didn't think I'd hit him that hard, but there was a reason the jaw was considered the best knock-out spot.

"Playing a game with Y/N," I hummed, pulling one of the steak knives from the block on the counter.

"H-HYUNG!!" Hobi yelled, his eyes as wide as plates.

I waved away his concern. "Relax. I won't actually hurt him." Even if I want to. "Y/N just needs a little - reminder - of who she's dealing with."

Holding the blade in front of the phone with Baekhyun lying in the background, I took the photo before returning it to the block and facing Hobi.

"You know better than anyone how powerful pictures can be, even when they're fake."

Hobi smiled and the tension eased from his face. With a shake of his head he patted my shoulder. "Just remember that in our jobs, there are lines we can't cross, not even for the people we love."

I nodded. Next to Y/N, only Hobi and Jin could keep me from crossing the edge of madness. "Eoh, but with this, maybe I won't have to." But unlike my memebers, Y/N could walk me right over it if she wanted.

~*~

Y/N's Pov:
When someone knocked on the door, I nearly shrieked. Worried, I turned too quickly and slammed my knee into the handle of the cabinet.

SHIT!

I'd been so focused on the phone, I'd forgotten the boys were expecting me back. Rushing over, I whipped the door open with a tight smile plastered on my face, only to find a surprised Minseok holding his hand up mid-knock.