Girls...

7:30PM

Y/N's POV:
I frowned as Jisoo swept blush across my cheeks. Again.

"Ji-"

"Shush," she cut me off, completely focused on what she was doing. When she was satisfied, she stepped back and cupped her  cheeks. "Aigoo~ you look so cuteee~ I can't wait for the boys to see you!"

I groaned. It was their night, but somehow I had gotten a mini makeover. Just as she motioned for me to stand up, Lisa and Rosé came into the dressing room with a bundle of clothes and shoes in their hands.

"Seriously?" I asked nervously, instinctively stepping back. "I am not some trainee that's debuting or-"

"Yeah, yeah." Lisa laughed, handing me the clothes. "We know. Now put these on and let us see."

For a second I debated running for the door, but Jennie finally entered the room and smiled sweetly at me, blocking the exit.

"Sorry, Y/n-ah, you know how they can be."

"I hate all of you."

Rosé giggled. "Sure you do. Now strip."

~*~

Yoongi's POV:
We were catching up with MonstaX backstage before their performance, when a shimmer of light caught my eye. BlackPink had finally left their dressing room and were walking towards us, but it was the person following them that made my jaw drop.

They'd dressed Y/n in one of their performance outfits so she looked like another idol. A long, (y/f/c) shirt crisscrossed her chest and covered her midriff but exposed her narrow shoulders and when she turned to talk to a stage hand, revealed a wide swath of smooth skin. Black shorts showed far too much leg, and silver chains hung from her hip, swaying as she walked, drawing everyone's eyes to her body. A pair of mile high stilettos finished the look made her taller and impossible to miss. With her hair loose around her shoulders and the makeup someone had put on her, she looked ethereal and perfect.

I clenched my fist and tried not to swear outloud. Who the fuck let her wear that?!

Before I could move, Jungkook had jogged over and was talking to her excitedly, grinning from ear to ear. Jealousy burned hot and fierce inside me as the picture of them at the cafe flashed through my mind.

"Hyung, relax. They're just friends." Hobi whispered, trying to calm me down as I glared at them.

"I don't care." I snapped. I don't like the way he's looking at her. It reminded me too much of how I looked at her.

Walking towards them, I caught Y/n's arm and started pulling her with me. "Excuse us, Kookie-ah. Y/n, a word."

They barely had time to understand my words before I dragged her away and into a private dressing room.

"What the fuck, sweetheart?!" I hissed, pressing her against the door after I had closed it.

"What the fuck, yourself!" She snapped, eyes flashing. "That was so rude! We were in the middle of talking, damnit. Who do you think you are?"

She tried shoving me off, but I slapped her hands away and pressed mine to the door on either side of her head, caging her before I leaned close. "I'm the one who was making you cum this morning, remember?" Her breath caught at my words and I feathered kisses along her jaw, smirking as a blush bloomed across her cheeks. "I think I have a right to ask about it when you start spending so much time with my dongsaeng."

Glaring at me, Y/n stabbed the point of her heel into my shoe and pushed me when I yelped and drew back, cursing at the sudden pain.

"We got coffee. Get over yourself." She crossed her arms and narrowed her eys dangerously. "Last night and this morning were-"