This Magic Moment

A/N: Who? 2~
😘❤🥰
~*~

Y/n's Pov:
The flight back to Seoul was comfortable and full of laughter as Namjoon, Jisoo, and I caught up on everything we'd missed in each other's lives over the last few months.

Joon leaned back with a grin and raised a small glass of champagne, then saluted me and my seatmate. "To the best surprises in life."

After we toasted back, Jisoo wrapped her arms around her knees and leaned against her seat in a little ball and smiled lazily at me. "I'm really excited for this, I hope you know that."

I groaned and covered my face, a blush creeping over me and making me warm. I didn't know whether to be excited or terrified or some horrible combination of the two. "You realize, we could be wrong, right? What if he hates me? What if he never wants to see me again? Like this could blow up spectacularly. Then I really will leave."

Namjoon chuckled and waved away my concern. For someone who had left his members for three days to deal with a "family emergency", he was remarkably calm even though Jin was likely blowing up his phone. "You worry too much Y/n-ssi. Trust that everything will work out. Trust him."

I bit my lip and swallowed my retort about trust being earned and not given, and nodded weakly instead. He had a point. You've come this far...now let's see how far you can go...

Turning the attention to Jisoo, I smiled at her and poked her knee. "So you and Jin, huh? Why didn't you say anything you, nut?"

She flamed bright pink and buried her face in her hands with a squeal. "There were more important things to deal with, and besides...we weren't sure how serious it was...but after everything you and Yoongi-ssi went through..."

I nodded as her voice trailed off, sipping on the fruit tea she'd made me. "Yeah...when you find a good person to love, you hang onto them, no matter what."

"Exactly." She beamed, reaching over and patting my head. "I learned from the best."

Namjoon groaned. "There's no escaping the cringe."

"What was that Joonie-ah?" Jisoo asked with a blinding smile.

I glanced at him worriedly. Don't say a word, she's going to murder you.

His eyes flicked from mine to hers, but it seemed he'd sensed the danger. "Nothing, Noona." He said, turning away and quickly taking another sip of bubbles.

Giggling, I shook my head at them. They were already acting like siblings and she hadn't even married his brother yet.

"All right," I said, leaning forward over the table. "Walk me through this again. We don't have much time before tomorrow's concert."

Joon nodded and Jisoo untangled herself from her seat, stroking my hair as we looked at the map on the table together. "So..."

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
"We have rehearsal tonight!! You can't miss it." Jin-hyung groaned as he talked into his phone. "YAH! WHAT KIND OF EMER-"

The others and I stopped talking about the set list and looked at him as he stared blankly at his phone.

"Hyung?" Jimin-ah asked, concerned with the way Jin was muttering to himself.

"Is....IS HE CRAZY?! HUH?! HEJUSTHUNGUPONMELIKEIMNOTIMPORTANTANDDOESHEWANTODIEWHOTHEHECKHANGSUPONMEIMWORLDWIDEHANDSOMEOFCOURSEWHATIMSAYINGISINPORTANT!?!"

As he paused to catch his breath we all stared at him, mildly terrified of what he would be like now that we knew Namjoon wouldn't be joining us for rehearsal.