Brothers

Yoongi's Pov:
The incessant noise and crowds were overwhelming, fueling the rage inside me and driving me straight to the bar. It felt like I was struggling for air and if I didn't find some kind of relief soon, I would likely turn around and beat my dongsaeng to death. Or close to it.

When the bartender saw me, I ordered a shot of whiskey and slapped some bills on the counter. "Don't stop." I growled. He nodded nervously and began pouring as the images replayed in my mind.

Kookie-ah leaned over her....Y/n's back pressed to the wall, her head tipped back so she could look at him. His hand resting against her neck, stroking her jaw.

I quickly downed the first drink and signaled for a double.

My pulse jumped. Y/n's voice was inaudible over the heavy music, but I recognized the look in Kookie's eyes. It was the same expression I had around her.

Happiness.

Desire.

Love.

"Don't you dare, Jungkook-ah." I hissed, quickening my pace so I could reach them before the nightmare I'd had for weeks was realized. Y/n placed her hands against his chest.

I downed the second and waited for the next.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, HUH?!" He tumbled back when I yanked him away from her, stunned while I stood over him, clenching my fists to keep from breaking his face. A flash of guilt flicked through his eyes and I wanted to vomit.

"H-hyung..."

I barely registered his voice, my temper exploding. My mind racing with accusations. How could you?! We're brothers!

"DON'T 'HYUNG' ME! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?"

A feather-light touch grazed my shoulder. "Yo-"

I spun around and slapped the hand away. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU BITCH!"

This time I hardly felt the burn as the drink slipped down my throat, the bartender pouring another.

Y/n fell back, tears in her eyes. A pang of guilt washed over me, but I ignored it, the anger raging back. How could she?!

"Hyung, stop!" Kookie yelled, jumping up. "Nothing happened!"

~*~

*bzz bzz*

I ignored the notification. It was probably Y/n or Jungkook-ah, and right now, I didn't want to deal with either of them.

*bzzzzzbzzzzzbzzzzzbzzzzzbzzz*

Without looking, I turned it off, and downed the whiskey, the tension finally easing from  my muscles as it took effect. Unexpectedly, a memory came to mind and stopped my fingers from signaling another round.

"Don't be so quick to make assumptions." Y/n sighed, cuddling into my chest.

"I won't," I mumbled, kissing the top of her head. She always called her family affectionate names, I should've known she wasn't cheating.