Tease

A/N : Hi my loves~~~ 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I'm so sorry for making you wait!!! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️ For some reason this ch was harder to write, and this week has been very busy 😭😭😭 but hopefully, I will have another one for you by the weekend 😘😁❤❤❤ so let's get to it~
~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
"Kookie?"

"KOOKKIIIEEEE~~~~ I need your help >.< "

"Jungkook....?"

"You can't still be asleep."

"......"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

I read each message as it arrived, a smile spreading across my face until the sender got so desperate I couldn't help but laugh.

[Y/N ☺🌸: YAH!!! JEON JUNGKOOK I HAVE TO PEEE!!!! HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE! THAT PABO SLEPT OUTSIDE MY DOOR LAST NIGHT!!]

Poor Noona. I shook my head and left the desk where I'd been checking in on the fancafe and quietly opened my door.

Just as she'd said, Yoongi was curled into a ball on his side, back pressed against Y/N's door in case it opened.

"Aish...he's going to catch a cold that way."

I scratched the back of my neck and tried to figure out the best approach. If I moved him, Yoongi hyung would wake up and become difficult, especially if he was still tired. But if I sat on him, Y/N would have no room to get through the door.

Ugh. Why are they being so difficult?

Giving up on a quiet morning, I went to her door and carefully took a pushup position over Suga hyung, bracing one hand against the door frame and the other on the floor in front of his face.

Taking a deep breath, I dropped myself onto him and yelled. "NOW NOONA!!"

It felt as if time slowed down and three things happened at once: first, the sudden yell of horror from underneath me as I dropped my full weight on Yoongi hyung (I'll be deaf for days, now). Second, the violent impact of Y/N's foot against my stomach as she flew from the the room so quickly she didn't notice me on the ground, all while Yoongi hyung squirmed beneath me and suddenly whacked his head against mine, leaving us both in a daze on the floor, feeling like we'd been run over. Except I had been.

Nope. Last time I do that. Oh my god who runs that fast to the bathroom?! AND WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SHE USE THE BAT?!?! ARGGGHH!!!!

"Kookie-ah," Yoongi gasped beside me, looking confused he gazed at the ceiling, one hand rubbing the sore spot on his forehead. "I don't know what just happened....but you're dead."

Oh shit.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I stood in the kitchen with Jin, quietly icing my forehead and sipping black coffee while the others got themselves ready. After that incident in the hallway, Jin and Joonie had come rushing out demanding we stop acting like children and separated us.

I glanced at the clock and narrowed my eyes. It had been over an hour and Y/N still hadn't come out to eat.

She's as bad as Jimin. What the hell is she doing in there??

As if she'd heard my thoughts, the sound of her voice drifted down the hall and she turned the corner with Kookie-ah. He was grinning cutely as Y/N followed close behind in a yellow dress, her face flushed, and her small hands wringing themselves nervously.