Find Her

A/n: Hi lovelies ♡~ THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS!! 🥰💜 Sorry for not posting sooner, but some relatives came for a surprise visit and I didn't think anyone was reading this so I let myself get distracted 😅 Anyway, I hope you are having an amazing day/night wherever you are!!
~*~

Two Weeks Later

Yoongi's Pov:
I sat in BangPD's office staring blankly out the windows, waiting for him to speak. His eyes soft eyes watched me worriedly, but I didn't care. My mind was focused solely on Y/N. Over the course of a week she had vanished from my world without a trace, and I was furious.

All of her sns accounts had been deleted, her company refused to give out any information on her location, and every person I knew she was close with refused to speak with me. It's like she was a ghost. The only lead I had was the middle aged woman locked up in my apartment.

We'll talk again ton-

PD-nim sighed, interrupting my train if thought. "Yoongi-ah, what's going on? The other members are worried about you. They say you don't eat or sleep, and the managers say you haven't been to rehearsals in over a week?"

Tch. As if any of that matters right now.

PD-nim watched me thoughtfully, tenting his fingers in front of him. "Are you sick? Do you need a vacation? Maybe...." He hesitated and glanced away, almost like he was embarrassed, "maybe you need a woman? If so we can make arrangements..."

My glare shut him up immediately.
"I don't need a vacation or some woman." I hissed, my tone deadly. "I need Y/N."

"Y-Y/N?" He asked, his mouth dropping open. "Didn't you see her after the MAMAs?"

I froze, my breath catching in my lungs.
"W-what?"

PD-nim shut his mouth and studied me, his forehead knitting together. I knew he was trying to decide the best course of action. He always made this expression when he was deep in thought.

"What. About. The. MAMAs." I growled, ready to grab the older man and shake him. Normally, I would never hurt him, but he knew something about Y/N I didn't, and that was unacceptable.

Regaining his composure, PD-nim straightened up and looked me square in the eyes, his expression unreadable.
"I helped Y/N plan a surprise visit to see you during the MAMAs, didn't you two meet?"

Oh no. Oh fuck no. Tell me she didn't...

I could feel the blood drain from my face and my fingers tightening around the chair arms. If he was telling the truth....if Y/N had been anywhere near my hotel during MAMAs...

PD-nim frowned. "Yoongi-ah, what's going on?"

"Tell me everything." I whispered, fighting the urge to punch him in the face.

~*~

When I finally returned to the dorm, I shut the door of my room and punched my fist into the nearest wall.  The pain was explosive, but helpful. It made me focus on something other than the dark thoughts racing through my mind.

Y/N knew. She'd known about Irene all this time and hadn't said anything...

"It's okay," I murmured, swiping a hand through my hair "PD-nim is going to help me fix this."

A smirk tugged at my lips as remembered the rest of the meeting. Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected the older man to be on my side about this.

"Y-you want us to find her? We're an entertainment company, Suga, not a-"

I stared him down without showing any emotion and cut him off.

"Exactly. If you want me to be productive again and engaged in group activities, you will help me bring her back. Or you can kiss you star producer and rapper goodbye."

Especially since now I know you're partially to blame....

But he didn't need to know that, I'd punish him after I had Y/N back where she belonged. A wicked smirk danced over my lips as I collapsed in bed, finally relaxed enough to sleep.

"Run and hide all you want, babygirl...daddy's coming, and sooner or later, I'll find you."

I hummed, thinking of the private investigators and cops on the company payroll who were now helping me search. It would only be a matter of time. Clutching the pillow tightly against my chest, I imagined it was Y/N and fell asleep.

~*~

A/N: I'm sorry if it's short, but I didn't want to post a monster length chapter 😱 What do you think?? Are you excited to see how Yoongi changes? Because omg...anyway, thank you for reading!!💜💜💜