Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)

A/N: Okay, so what did you guys think? Not the best but hopefully it was okay? I promise we will get back to Yoongi in the next chapter 💜

~*~

Sehun's Pov:
"Which room is it?" Suho asked from beside me. He'd been with me when I'd spoken with Y/N and refused to let me come alone, saying that it was safer to go together.

Such a mother.

I scanned the doors as we walked. This floor was still quiet and mostly empty, the occupants still at the after party.

"Suite 107" I mumbled, stopping when I bumped into Suho's outstretched arm.

Before I could ask what was going on, he held a finger in front of his lips shushing me. He gestured ahead and I saw a woman in a red dress banging on of the doors. Judging by our distance and the numbers on the door across from us, it was either Suite 106 or 108.

"OPPA~~~~" The woman screamed, making me wince. She was definitely drunk.  "LET. ME. INNNNN!!!! I.WANT.YOOOUU~~~" she punctuated each word with her first, pounding it against the door violently.

"Wow." Suho gasped. "I hope her boyfriend let's her in. If this gets out..." He shook his head sadly.

I nodded. Everyone staying in this hotel for the weekend was an idol or celebrity. It was surprising she wasn't being more discrete. But that wasn't my problem.

We were about to continue towards Y/N's room when the door in front of the woman swung open and a familiar voice screamed at her.

"WHAT!?!"

Suho's head snapped to me so fast I swear I heard it crack.

Don't tell me...

"YOONGIIII OPPA~~" The woman squealed, launching herself at him, but he shoved her away with a disgusted sound.

My stomach dropped and my fists clenched at my side. Suho's expression went from shocked to angry and he stepped forward, but I grabbed his arm to stop him. If Yoongi saw us on this floor there would be questions we wouldn't be able to answer.

Yoongi must have noticed us though, because as soon as the woman was standing up again, he lunged forward and yanked her into the room, slamming the door shut.

Suho looked at me and I covered my mouth with a hand. If Y/N was anywhere on this floor she probably would have heard that.

"You....you don't think..." Suho's voice whispered quietly.

I wanted to vomit. "It makes sense." I hissed and continued walking, a little faster now.

We stopped at Y/N's suite and Suho knocked gently at the door. Our suspicions were correct. Y/N was in 107 and Yoongi was in 106.

Please Y/N, tell me you're okay.

The moment Suho's hand lifted off the wood, the door swung open and Y/N's watery eyes looked up at us from under her hoodie.

She was definitely not okay.

Suho immediately wrapped the bundled figure in his arms protectively, rubbing her back as she cried softly into his chest.

I gently urged them back into the room and quickly closed the door before her neighbor opened his again. I wished I hadn't.

Once inside, the recognizable sound of a bed rocking and thudding against the shared wall filled the room.

Oh god.

I was about to speak when moans began to fill the room, punctuated with a thud against the wall until finally a scream ripped through the room. Any other day I would be impressed that someone could make so much noise, but not today.

"Neeeee O-Oppa-aAAAA!!!~~~"

Suho clapped his hands over Y/N's ears, trying to protect her, but it was too late. It was much too late.

As the sound of the bed slowed down, Y/N looked at us, tears spilling like rivers down her cheeks.

"P-please," she whispered "get me out of h-here."

The agony in her eyes broke my heart. Suho nodded and scooped her up bridal style and tucked her head into the crook of his neck.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to." He ordered, his voice and eyes hard with anger.

Her hood nodded and she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. Suho glanced at me. "Get her bags and meet me in my Suite. We'll take her home. Don't do anything else. This is bad enough."

I understood. Fighting with Yoongi wouldn't solve anything and would only make Y/N suffer more.

"Hyung...I don't think we should take her to their apartment." I frowned.

He narrowed his eyes and spoke lowly. "I know, that's why we're taking her home."

Once I'd let them out, I glared at the wall where another round of bed crashing was starting up again. It made my blood boil.

How could you, Yoongi? I will never forgive you for this.

As I left her suite with her bags, I didn't notice the tiny crack in the door across from Y/N's, or its curly haired resident watching me worriedly as I walked down the hallway.

End of Flashback

"So that's why Y/N left and stopped talking to you." I growled, watching the golden maknae's pale face. "I've wondered, Jeon Jungkook....being so close with each other. How many of you knew Yoongi was cheating  on her?"

Y/N squeezed my hand in warning. I knew I was being unfair to the dongsaeng, but I wouldn't back down. Y/N and I deserved answers. I had trusted BTS enough to introduce them to Y/N when she first arrived in Korea, but that was gone now.

Kookie's eyes shone with tears, but he kept them in. Instead he closed his eyes and shook his head.

"N-noona...I never...." he reached out for her, but I tightened my grip on her to keep her from moving, not that it mattered. She flinched away from his hand and he dropped it, devastated. "Please b-believe me." He whispered, his voice shaking with emotion. He looked like he was going to be sick. "I never knew."

~*~

A/N: Okay!! What do you think?? I could really use some feedback guys 🙇‍♀️💜 I'd love to know what you think 🤓😘 Okay, angry Yoongi and maybe angry smut (I haven't decided yet) in the next chapter. See you soon~~