Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)

A/N: Holy water needed soon. Just saying🙈😏🙃
~*~

Midnight...

Yoongi's Pov:
The music around us was so loud the drinks vibrated in their glasses. JYP was throwing a private party for their new debuts, but after this morning's incident with Y/n, I hadn't wanted to come. Unfortunately, PD-nim and the others had forced me, and since our two CEOs were so close, there was no getting out of it.

Besides, even if I had stayed home, Y/n wouldn't be there.

I groaned, and tipped my head back onto the seat. She'd avoided me all day after Gina had interrupted us, and I couldn't help but be a little pissed at her secretary.

Why do you fight it so much, babygirl? I wondered. I know you want me. I know you still love me.

My cock twitched at the thought and I fought the urge to palm myself over my pants. If I kept using my hands instead of her body, I would go insane.

Run all you want Y/n. You can't hide from me.

I downed a mouthful of whiskey just as the waitress came by with another round of drinks. She was trying to flirt, pushing her chest out and smiling coyly. But I only glared at her, making her nervous. The only body I wanted was Y/n's.

How long until I can leave?

Glancing at my phone, I sighed. It was only half past midnight. The party was just getting started and there was no chance I could escape any time soon. Just as I went to put my phone away, a new call to lit up my screen.

Kihyun?

"Hyung?" He asked when I answered. It sounded like he was at a club, too. 

"Why are you calling so late?" I asked, finishing my drink. "Shouldn't you be resting for tomorrow night's show?"

Kihyun was one of the few people I picked up the phone for. He never called unless it was important.

"...Yeah....about that...you know we're opening for BlackPink, right?" He sounded nervous.

I sighed. "And..?"

"Well...we're celebrating their return from tour right now...and...hyung, I know you aren't with Y/n-ssi anymore, but I thought you would want to know that she's here."

Excuse me? The deafening sound of music faded away as his words registered in my brain.

"....."

".....hyung?"

"Where is here?" I asked, my mind racing.

Even over the phone I could feel his nerves. It couldn't be that bad. "We're at Club Nox..."

Nevermind.

My temper flared. It was past midnight, none of my members were with her, and she was at a club with friends who hated me.

What the fuck are you thinking, babygirl? Don't you remember your promise to Jin?

I bit my tongue to keep from yelling. Y/n never wore makeup or flashy clothes. She made that clear on our first date when I'd made the mistake of asking why she wasn't trying to impress me. "Take me as I am, or leave. It's not my job to impress you." But if she was with BP, then it was guaranteed that they had dressed her up. here would be as many eyes on her as on her idol friends.

Fuck.

"Hyung?!"

"WHAT?!" I snapped.